sharetrader
Page 276 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1762262662722732742752762772782792802863263767761276 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    Nope, didn't buy anything (it was payday too!).

No SKT announcement yet but IFT in trading halt pending announcement! https://www.nzx.com/announcements/354419 Is this the start? Or is that standard after a capital raise announcement?

Trading halt is being lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Guys ....don’t forget Infratil have another $180m cash coming from Tilt next month

Jeez. ..they got heaps to play with
    Add $180M on to the $800M price that someone else suggested would be good for the takeover, and you nearly get to $1 billion. May throw in some more debt - say another $800M, and we are nearly at $2 BILLION. Truly astonishing figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Add $180M on to the $800M price that someone else suggested would be good for the takeover, and you nearly get to $1 billion. May throw in some more debt - say another $800M, and we are nearly at $2 BILLION. Truly astonishing figures.
    And Infratil always do leverage their investments

Could even buy Air NZ at this rate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

And Infratil always do leverage their investments

Could even buy Air NZ at this rate
    Imagine the headlines! Might even have some left over for THL. Maybe we need to start considering what companies will actually remain on the NZX once IFT is done?

We don't know the timeline. My initial post was before the end of the year. If it doesn't happen before the end of the year then it will never happen. Best time to buy would be August after the results are announced for end of June. I stand by my offer price being between 49-54cents. It is an evolving story though, so it might change down the track. That is how things stand now.

Guru

Imagine the headlines! Might even have some left over for THL. Maybe we need to start considering what companies will actually remain on the NZX once IFT is done?
    LOLLLLLL!

Yes, the way you are getting me excited...if I fiddle the numbers enough maybe I should actually be looking forward to a 3 BILLION dollar deal for Sky!!

And there I was getting ready to settle! Ha!

Thank you Entrep!

Back in the days when Brierley was buying everything up that came into consideration .....but the joke around town was that Odlins would avoid the takeover ‘because they were so useless, nobody would buy them’

Ironically the NZX is now based in the old (refurbished) Odlins building.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

166 buyers for SKY at 19.6 cents wanting 200,000. Thats an average order size of $240. Wonder who that may be.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    166 buyers for SKY at 19.6 cents wanting 200,000. Thats an average order size of $240. Wonder who that may be.
    That's the Sharesies pile. Happens everyday. Computer auto adjusts the order to try and get filled.

Guru

Back in the days when Brierley was buying everything up that came into consideration .....but the joke around town was that Odlins would avoid the takeover ‘because they were so useless, nobody would buy them’

Ironically the NZX is now based in the old (refurbished) Odlins building.
    That must be a while ago Winner. I can't remember that one and I was well versed in NZX jokes/stories in my younger years. But its a pretty good one none the less.