sharetrader
Page 283 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1832332732792802812822832842852862872933333837831283 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You making me worried now

Yesterday I was going to be rich ....now it seems not so and I’ll be stuck with SKT going nowhere
    There are far better picks out there to get rich. I'm just saying sky will get taken over and that is what it needs as well. As an altruistic person i want what is best for Sky ultimately. In terms of timeline i never said it will happen today, tomorrow or next week. It will happen before end of the year most probably...There is a chance it might not happen altogether, in which case i will exit my position in due course. Nothing is certain in life except for death and tax. DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    Sharetrader is the only forum in NZ to help instos understand the sentiment of retail investors...Also there aren't that many threads to follow...so naturally any good insto would keep an eye on it.
    This isn't really true anymore. The Shareies, Hatch and other Facebook groups give an alternative view. They might have less invested but there are more of them and the $$$ amounts are growing all the time. FB groups are a nightmare to follow and keep track of but.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    This isn't really true anymore. The Shareies, Hatch and other Facebook groups give an alternative view. They might have less invested but there are more of them and the $$$ amounts are growing all the time. FB groups are a nightmare to follow and keep track of but.
    The Sharesies group will be the last place I'd look if I wanted good advice, most of them are egging on SKT with no real technical reasoning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    The Sharesies group will be the last place I'd look if I wanted good advice, most of them are egging on SKT with no real technical reasoning behind it.
    Comparatively, sharetrader is a credible forum with expert pundits.

Guru

I just want to get rich so my wife can start loving me again. I’m sick of sleeping on the sofa...

Come on IFT! Hook a brother up!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I just want to get rich so my wife can start loving me again. I’m sick of sleeping on the sofa...

Come on IFT! Hook a brother up!
    I'm sort of in that boat, after I had to grovel to be allowed to clean our accounts out to participate in the raise.

Have done a bit of digging and looks like the info I heard is tied up to the internet roll out sky is looking at... sorry ogg...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Have done a bit of digging and looks like the info I heard is tied up to the internet roll out sky is looking at... sorry ogg...
    Dude. I really feel like you just honey dicked me.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    I believe that's already been announced. It's between Sky and Feenix Communications.

Hopefully that deal doesn't go through as Vodafone is a wholesale supplier.

Yep that’s the one... apparently pretty close to going through... that’s what they have raised capital for?...