sharetrader
Page 293 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1932432832892902912922932942952962973033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 14171

Either way. The shares will get to or past 24 cents being the most undervalued stock possibly now on the stock market. Sky has a future. As long as my share purchase goes through I'll be happy. Moneys all out of the account so now its a waiting game. I'd love 50 cents a share but I see it as very unrealstic. I could see 36 cents to 45 cents in a year. I'm not holding my breath about a takeover just a lot of speculation on here and not a whisper outside this forum 🙂

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Either way. The shares will get to or past 24 cents being the most undervalued stock possibly now on the stock market. Sky has a future. As long as my share purchase goes through I'll be happy. Moneys all out of the account so now its a waiting game. I'd love 50 cents a share but I see it as very unrealstic. I could see 36 cents to 45 cents in a year. I'm not holding my breath about a takeover just a lot of speculation on here and not a whisper outside this forum ��
    I hope you are right but you seem to be stating opinion as fact. No one knows if SKT will get past 24 cents. The market does not seem to think so currently. There is nothing that is a risk free return in life. (maybe some govt bonds and even those are not risk free). What do all you punters know that the people selling SKY do not know?

Guru

Just had some comms with an analyst (no names) who seems to think the IFT CR could be for NZ refining...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    bought at 17.2c.
    Missed that. Nice.

Are you in for just the take over or would you be happy holding?

Remember you posting something along the lines of, Sky is old tech etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Just had some comms with an analyst (no names) who seems to think the IFT CR could be for NZ refining...
    To me that fits more with how IFT operates. They tend to buy boring things and I'm not sure I would call Sky boring. Or at least not boring enough.

And Balance's question about why this didn't happen before the capital raise is an interesting one. Although I do accept that the capital raise did happen pretty quickly.

Advanced Member

What firm does he work for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Missed that. Nice.

Are you in for just the take over or would you be happy holding?

Remember you posting something along the lines of, Sky is old tech etc.
    Sky TV post capital raising is a prime M&A candidate - more merger imo than takeover.

Outside thinking.

Interesting...... however, I suspect there are many possible targets for IFT (not just SKT). Another possibility could be MET? etc. etc.

Advanced Member

You would think if it was for NZ Refining the placement would be a lot more orderly.

Also, they could have built up a holding without raising any eyebrows.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    You would think if it was for NZ Refining the placement would be a lot more orderly.

Also, they could have built up a holding without raising any eyebrows.
    Thus, are market rumours starters! I liked the SKT one better - some creative guessing there!