sharetrader
Page 304 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2042542943003013023033043053063073083143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 14173

I think we should give some time before writing off some of Ogg's predictions. Maybe the takeover one should get put to the side for now though lol

Advanced Member

I've put in some gambling money at 15.8c which got filled. There's value left in the company just needs something or someone to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Just nipped down to his local New World to get a couple more bottles of Dom Perignon...

Cheques get written before COB today.
    Another five or so hours left! 😄

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I think we should give some time before writing off some of Ogg's predictions. Maybe the takeover one should get put to the side for now though lol
    Yeah mate, this is just a bit of banter. I hope Ogg comes back soon as he has made some valuable contributions - if nothing else it has been great entertainment value.

I still think he makes strong case for why IFT should takeover Sky. I have long thought that Sky was in 'takeover' territory - and a lot the case for an IFT purchase makes sense.

It may well turn out that IFT have completely different ideas and purchasing Sky is the furtherest thing on their mind. But so what? Doesn't mean that the case presented by Ogg is necessarily 'wrong'.

Yeah mate, this is just a bit of banter. I hope Ogg comes back soon as he has made some valuable contributions - if nothing else it has been great entertainment value.

I still think he makes strong case for why IFT should takeover Sky. I have long thought that Sky was in 'takeover' territory - and a lot the case for an IFT purchase makes sense.

It may well turn out that IFT have completely different ideas and purchasing Sky is the furtherest thing on their mind. But so what? Doesn't mean that the case presented by Ogg is necessarily 'wrong'.
    Case presented was salivating but prediction was wrong or not going to happen. Anyway, everybody enjoyed reading all your analysis/paralysis so let's all live another day. "Ogg" in my dialect (sic) is "egg" so nothing has changed really

Just nipped down to his local New World to get a couple more bottles of Dom Perignon...

Cheques get written before COB today.
    I suppose that they could defer the issue of the new shares until Monday. Trading starts on Tuesday.

Sky will either be taken over or die a slow painful death. I probably think the former will happen. Is 12 cents the floor for the share price? If so the takeover will not be that far away. There has been so many attempts at taking over sky in the past. Even now there are so many companies lurking in the background waiting to pounce. Remember this tweet my Simon Moutter:

https://twitter.com/simonmoutter/sta...17567718395904

It showed even spark was keen on taking over sky. Game has changed a little but there are still many potential buyers out there. The buyers are waiting on the sidelines. They don't want to pounce too early and pay too much...

Guru

What’s our next theory to keep us entertained for another week?

Maybe Foxtel will come in early next week and takeover? Compelling case to merge the two businesses and have a bigger trans-Tasman business.

Privately held - no pesky NZX and ASX rules to be bothered with...

What’s our next theory to keep us entertained for another week?
    Well after checking my payslip it appears the govt is continuing it's never ending "capital raising" so maybe they're looking to buy SKT. Afterall, it's much easier to run a country with complete control over the media.

It certainly has been an entertaining thread this week.

We just have to be patient Mr T. It wont happen like that. We just need to see if 12c is the actual floor. That's what these potential buyers will look at before they put in their bids. I would say give it till end of the year.