sharetrader
Page 336 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2362863263323333343353363373383393403463864368361336 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 14173
    Advanced Member

I've got another $50k term deposit coming out this week. I'm gonna buy more and join the million shareholder club.

• Ship is sinking fast.
    • Will she go sub 14
    • Me in the dinghy
    • Mista getting hit by the funnel

Who will save us all

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Will she go sub 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    As expected, the SP will edge close to 12-13c
    Until the results come out, SP will continue to slide down......closer to 12c.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Until the results come out, SP will continue to slide down......closer to 12c.
    We're talking $210m market cap @ 12c.

Geez Louise, you would think this is not possible...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    We're talking $210m market cap @ 12c.
    And remind me how much they just raised ? Around $150mil ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    And remind me how much they just raised ? Around $150mil ?
    Mostly earmarked for debt repayments so market saying enterprise value basically unchanged
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Alternatively, Sky may have offered Spark, say 15-20% off retail rates... and Spark are eating some of the cost. For example, Sky charge them $11.50 per customer...they eat $1.51 as the cost of providing another value-add to their customers to lower broadband churn and only charge $9.99 for the service.
    I gave up Spark for broadband and switched to Stuff fibre but I was still getting Lightbox because of my mobile phone monthly account. I can't recall if Sky has said they will start offering broadband? Bundle it up with their subscription in some way. They'd then be competing with Spark but so many broadband resellers out there and it seems to me Spark isn't that interested in pushing fibre - they certainly didn't care when I left as a broadband customer.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Mostly earmarked for debt repayments so market saying enterprise value basically unchanged
    That doesn't feel right Winner.....even if it is what it is used for. The company should be worth quite a bit more even if they have used the money for debt reduction.

@ogg find your memes on giphy.com and embed them as an image, then we don't need to load a youtube video for a 1 second clip.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    That doesn't feel right Winner.....even if it is what it is used for. The company should be worth quite a bit more even if they have used the money for debt reduction.
    Correct. The Market is currently saying that if you subtract the $148M cash infusion, Sky is actually worth less than it was before the CR.

Nothing really bad has happened since then though. If anything the news has been positive - new NEON service has been well received, Sky didn’t qualify for the wage subsidy, sporting rights costs are falling, there is a plan to move away from solely relying on a single stream of income...

I have pretty well given up trying to understand the market movements when it comes to Sky. The only thing that makes sense to me is that potential investors are waiting for the annual report before they start buying shares - in the meantime some of the instos who got in @12c are still dumping stock for a quick buck - and that is putting a net downward pressure on the stock price.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 20-07-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    @ogg find your memes on giphy.com and embed them as an image, then we don't need to load a youtube video for a 1 second clip.

Your gif is slowing it down more.

https://i.imgur.com/4rqNgbn.jpg

25 seconds to load this page, just lol.