sharetrader
Page 344 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 2442943343403413423433443453463473483543944448441344 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    They will Need to cap raise via rights issue
    Sought after placements don't visit the placement price, desperate placements nearly always do, or they go under. I would put this one in the latter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceZ View Post
    i have abandoned this stock and sold off the whole lot 600K today and cut my loses.

All the best to the remainder shareholders.
    O Jeez, please be true...

Seriously tho, sorry to see you leave.

Could this sell down be nothing more than retail investors getting stopped out?

I'm getting tired of buying this stock.

Advanced Member

So, should I sell now like SpaceZ or double down tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    O Jeez, please be true...

Seriously tho, sorry to see you leave.

Could this sell down be nothing more than retail investors getting stopped out?

I'm getting tired of buying this stock.

May be tomorrow will have news on takeover/merger good news for this stock.....
    Well, i will accept my decision and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceZ View Post
    May be tomorrow will have news on takeover/merger good news for this stock.....
    Well, i will accept my decision and move on.
    Hat tip to you sir

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Got a letter from them today about my monthly bill
    Me too the free movies have gone - so too has most of my favourite cricket!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Me too the free movies have gone - so too has most of my favourite cricket!!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    So, should I sell now like SpaceZ or double down tomorrow?
    If you can afford another ~$145k on this dog then just do it, but save us from the sh1tty YouTube videos. Every % down is what, another ten grand lost. Need to spruik the buyout story a bit more, keep us guessing.

https://kalkine.co.nz/stock-research...ks-skc-skt-nzm

Hold tight.

Disc: holding many SKT

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If you can afford another ~$145k on this dog then just do it, but save us from the sh1tty YouTube videos. Every % down is what, another ten grand lost. Need to spruik the buyout story a bit more, keep us guessing.
    I have the liquidity to double down but all of my cash is in multiple short term deposit. Need to wait until they roll over. The rates are so low that you're pretty much forced to put it into the stock market. Just lol at taking 1.5% pa and paying tax on it. The stock keeps going lower which seems to be working out for me nicely. I'm pissed my average is 14.9 but heaps of people here have it way worse then me!

Why it keeps dropping I don't know. Seems like there are regular sellers but no large institutional funds to absorb the supply. Perhaps because ASB pulled their lending margin account and also retail keep getting stopped out. Everyday disgruntled holders are bailing and taking huge loses. RIP to all the Sharesis users who bought in at the push to 20 a few weeks ago. Lots of people are also taking profits after the 12c placement. Noobs are selling and rushing into Afterpay type stocks.

I've stopped pushing the buyout story. Had to take things into my own hands... an't that right Balance, Mista?

The problem is the share registry. Management own basically no stock. The two largest holders are UK based funds who have absolutely no idea what is going on over here. ACC are only in this because they have no where else to put cash. There's a couple of Australian funds who bought in to make a quick buck on the back of the placement. Then there's Blackcrane and Vanguard who are the only two dark horses in this race. The rest of the registry is small funds, ma and pa investors, and retail holders. In other words, the registry is a dead fish. No one is doing anything about it.

Seems like after the failed Vodafone merger this company became a walking zombie. Martin got given a "hospital pass", dropped the ball, and got knocked out. The media jumped all over this and pushed the "death" narrative. Trading on the ASX is basically non-existent. Hotcopper is a ghost town. What else do you expect was going to happen.

Stock hit $230m market cap today. Just lol. Might as well shut it down and pull the plug. Why even bother. Time for this dog to go private and get a new owner. One that will actually feed it and give it encouragement as it gets nothing but abuse on here at the moment.

The buyout/take over will happen. Trust me. A mere USD$250m will buy this thing. That's about USD$6m per year in interest costs on a 30 year loan. The company is earning over NZD$100m per year. Cash is king. Eventually the stock price will reflect the value, when "the" material event happens.

I went to the Blues game on the weekend at Eden Park. It's basically ground zero for this stock. I saw with my very own eyes the camera men running around wearing the Sky Sport uniform. Rugby is more than just New Zealand's national game. It's embedded into the culture. It's like watching gladiators fight in the Colosseum in ancient Rome. To quote the Gladiator movie... "The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the Senate, it's the sand of the Colosseum.". The beating heart of NZ is rugby.