sharetrader
Page 345 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2452953353413423433443453463473483493553954458451345 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 14173
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Another cap raise at 0.10c?

No .. that's why they are trying to charge Winner a buck a shot for each love letter sent his way from Accounts..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I have the liquidity to double down but all of my cash is in multiple short term deposit. Need to wait until they roll over. The rates are so low that you're pretty much forced to put it into the stock market. Just lol at taking 1.5% pa and paying tax on it. The stock keeps going lower which seems to be working out for me nicely. I'm pissed my average is 14.9 but heaps of people here have it way worse then me!

Why it keeps dropping I don't know. Seems like there are regular sellers but no large institutional funds to absorb the supply. Perhaps because ASB pulled their lending margin account and also retail keep getting stopped out. Everyday disgruntled holders are bailing and taking huge loses. RIP to all the Sharesis users who bought in at the push to 20 a few weeks ago. Lots of people are also taking profits after the 12c placement. Noobs are selling and rushing into Afterpay type stocks.

I've stopped pushing the buyout story. Had to take things into my own hands... an't that right Balance, Mista?

The problem is the share registry. Management own basically no stock. The two largest holders are UK based funds who have absolutely no idea what is going on over here. ACC are only in this because they have no where else to put cash. There's a couple of Australian funds who bought in to make a quick buck on the back of the placement. Then there's Blackcrane and Vanguard who are the only two dark horses in this race. The rest of the registry is small funds, ma and pa investors, and retail holders. In other words, the registry is a dead fish. No one is doing anything about it.

Seems like after the failed Vodafone merger this company became a walking zombie. Martin got given a "hospital pass", dropped the ball, and got knocked out. The media jumped all over this and pushed the "death" narrative. Trading on the ASX is basically non-existent. Hotcopper is a ghost town. What else do you expect was going to happen.

Stock hit $230m market cap today. Just lol. Might as well shut it down and pull the plug. Why even bother. Time for this dog to go private and get a new owner. One that will actually feed it and give it encouragement as it gets nothing but abuse on here at the moment.

The buyout/take over will happen. Trust me. A mere USD$250m will buy this thing. That's about USD$6m per year in interest costs on a 30 year loan. The company is earning over NZD$100m per year. Cash is king. Eventually the stock price will reflect the value, when "the" material event happens.

I went to the Blues game on the weekend at Eden Park. It's basically ground zero for this stock. I saw with my very own eyes the camera men running around wearing the Sky Sport uniform. Rugby is more than just New Zealand's national game. It's embedded into the culture. It's like watching gladiators fight in the Colosseum in ancient Rome. To quote the Gladiator movie... "The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the Senate, it's the sand of the Colosseum.". The beating heart of NZ is rugby.

When are you proposing to send out your T/O Offer - Ogg ?

If ANZ were suitably encouraged that trying to clip Winner's ticket at a buck a shot was smart business for the Funds to take a slice of, then we could have something with a tendency to want to edge northwards ..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-07-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Capitulation under way in the sp.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    .125 by end of the week

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Implying that the drop from $7 to 13c isn't capitulation enough.

If this goes under 12c what are the chances of a management buyout?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Implying that the drop from $7 to 13c isn't capitulation enough.
    Capitulation happens when even the die-hard believers bail out - which is what I see happening now with the stock.

Not the end of the world - usually means a turnaround in sentiment is in the offing.

Guru

Guidance withdrawn in March, FY ended 30/6. Judging by last year have about 3 weeks to wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Guidance withdrawn in March, FY ended 30/6. Judging by last year have about 3 weeks to wait....
    What would be a good news story out of this? Are we expecting a profit or will there be a loss?

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    What would be a good news story out of this? Are we expecting a profit or will there be a loss?
    Loss in subscriber numbers not as bad as market has priced into the stock.

Operating profit.

Resumption of small dividend now that financial position has been stabilized from capital raise and the banks are happy.

M & A talks happening behind the scenes alerted to at announcement.

Take your pick.