sharetrader
Page 347 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2472973373433443453463473483493503513573974478471347 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    Hotcopper is a good indicator of sentiment and reading that suggests that the sentiment is quite bad atm.
    That's putting it mildly!

SKT is one of those stocks that goes down even if there was a take-over bid announcement for 0.20c or 0.30c or $1

How about 20-30 of us sharetrader forum members get together and put in a takeover offer for Sky and make it into a private company? I agree with the person on Hotcopper saying that we need a white knight, maybe we can be the white knights for us.

It's going to be one of those things that take time. From what I'm hearing people are liking the new service. My boss has signed up to skysport digital it's 300 a year and he's stoked. He also has spark sport but he's hardly watching it so looking at scrapping it. Neon is gaining traction and even heard a few people cancelling Netflix and going with a neon /Disney bundle. The next result will be a very interesting one.
    1 How many subscribers on each service
    2 How much has sky been able to recoup from sports rights
    3. Future outlook after the latest forecast was scrapped
    4 maybe another hint of dividend date resumption if at all possible.

Yes I have skin in this game and if it drops I will be buying more. Took full advantage of the latest cap raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    How about 20-30 of us sharetrader forum members get together and put in a takeover offer for Sky and make it into a private company? I agree with the person on Hotcopper saying that we need a white knight, maybe we can be the white knights for us.
    Jeez - if punters on Hotcopper are calling for a white knight things must be really dire.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    People are liking the new service...Neon is gaining traction

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    It's going to be one of those things that take time. From what I'm hearing people are liking the new service. My boss has signed up to skysport digital it's 300 a year and he's stoked. He also has spark sport but he's hardly watching it so looking at scrapping it. Neon is gaining traction and even heard a few people cancelling Netflix and going with a neon /Disney bundle. The next result will be a very interesting one.
    1 How many subscribers on each service
    2 How much has sky been able to recoup from sports rights
    3. Future outlook after the latest forecast was scrapped
    4 maybe another hint of dividend date resumption if at all possible.

Yes I have skin in this game and if it drops I will be buying more. Took full advantage of the latest cap raise.
    skysport digital at $300 a year being better than sky sport via satellite with minimum channel package and my sky decider rental at $1000+ a year is not exactly good news for skytv.

Advanced Member

Google trends data shows "neon" is gaining traction over last few months. Will the trend continue?

https://i.imgur.com/VWhSSuh.jpg

Attachment 11823

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    skysport digital at $300 a year being better than sky sport via satellite with minimum channel package and my sky decider rental at $1000+ a year is not exactly good news for skytv.
    What economic school did you go to?

They'll just release "Sky Sport Premium" for $600 per year and all the crappy sport content will be on "Sky Sport Regular" for $300.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    This is the same thought process as to why people think SKT is not "moving with the times".