sharetrader
Page 365 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 2653153553613623633643653663673683693754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Onwards and upwards now that the overhang is out of the way?
    There's still a few more overhangs that will try to bring this down still. But they are drying up. In 3 weeks time they will be gone.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    Better buy volume than ive seen for the last 3ms on SKT, im not calling anything until I see those financials EOM August.
    Pending the results when I will redo the numbers, but I have a current value for SKT of 28.3c.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So you're a qualified licensed Investment advisor or just another ramper blowing hot air out of your bottom. And as far as encouraging people to go, manipulate/ ramp up on sharsies , thanks for showing us your blind spot and its big, no moral compass, how low can we go here?
    I am sorry Josh if i offended you and no i am just a regular guy. I think we need to value diversity of opinions on this forum. We don't want everyone to have the same opinion as you do Likewise i will take your opinion on board. Ultimately, DYOR. I only gave my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Pending the results when I will redo the numbers, but I have a current value for SKT of 28.3c.
    If we end up at 28.3c i'll buy you a beer or 5.

Shares have been beaten up last few months hopefully some good news for all holders is on the horizon.

We might see that in Feb/March if the result is as good as I expect and it carries to the Feb result showing continuing improvement above forecast. I'm at 95% certain this result will be a goodie.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    I am sorry Josh if i offended you and no i am just a regular guy. I think we need to value diversity of opinions on this forum. We don't want everyone to have the same opinion as you do Likewise i will take your opinion on board. Ultimately, DYOR. I only gave my opinion.
    Cheers, me too. I reacted rather than responded DOH! i have a stepdaughter for one learning about investing in shares using sharsies . I guess she had better learn about all the the up ramping and down ramping games as they are a fact of life to be beware of when investing/trading. I am easing out of my watchdog role here after many years of holding pumpers and dumpers to account, we dont want to end up like H/C where there are bountiful games going on amongst the genuine posters.Reading the SKT thread on H/C is interesting
    Mr Tea and ogg are treading a fine line here too imo. cheers, JT

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    There's still a few more overhangs that will try to bring this down still. But they are drying up. In 3 weeks time they will be gone.
    Hope the ASX doesn't keep dragging the SP down

Quote Originally Posted by tqtq View Post
    Hope the ASX doesn't keep dragging the SP down
    Hopefully the results prove what many here are taking and a well written plan of where to go from here would help as well.

I believe Sky undervalued at 12.5c but again it’s for me anyway what their game plan is to adopt a positive strategy moving forward that matters.

If it goes down so be it. I've got some more ready to go on it if it hits my mark again.

......even 20c is a near 50% gain on the current SP. Even if that took a year that's not too shabby but hopefully back at 20c in a few weeks or months. I could see it happening now that it looks like the big over-hangs are slowly drying up.
    Have a Gr8day.