sharetrader
Page 413 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3133634034094104114124134144154164174234635139131413 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 14173
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I’m on VDSL. No fibre out our way. Have the standard Haewae supplied router. Speed is pretty good, not complaining.
    But would a better router help my internet speed ? Or is the supplied one just fine ? Apologies...bit off topic.
    The routers are filled with Chinese spyware, that's why they're slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    mine used to crap out when they were downloading my data
    one step ahead of the herd

I relish the challenges of the clash of the internet versus 'cable television' and what the new world is going to look like. I'm motivated by the potential to influence our country's mindset through performance, sport, inspiration and storytelling. That's why I joined this Board - it's been anything but easy...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekhandley
    I've just read Handley's linkedin profile and have no idea of what he does (apart from promoting himself) and what tangible skills he brings to the table. I can't believe that Sky are paying him a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I don't understand people's obsession with Netflix, 95% of the shows are B grade low budget shows that's done by small companies. Sifting through the catalog for "good shows" is a huge waste of time. When I grab a bowl of snacks and just want to zone out on a lazy Sunday afternoon, the last thing I want is to spend 30mins going through their vast catalog of trash to find a gem.

"But it has Stranger things!"

I've watched it already dude, how many times can you watch the same show over and over again :/

To call someone who prefers to have content curated for you a "tard, ok boomer" puzzles me. (referring to the reddit link posted earlier)
    It can help greatly. Most Internet provider modems only handle 1wifi signal well. There is as one amazing options out there. My fav at the moment is the mesh systems.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tqtq View Post
    I've just read Handley's linkedin profile and have no idea of what he does (apart from promoting himself) and what tangible skills he brings to the table. I can't believe that Sky are paying him a fee.
    Brand "Handley". That's what he does.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Don’t get me started on the useless self-serving snake Handley. He is a bad smell in any organisation he weasels his way into.
    No doubt he will be attaching that Balanced comment to his CV.
    Has he asked you for a reference yet?

Advanced Member

Oh no, the stock is going up. Wanted to put down another $100k but waiting for a term deposit to mature next week.

Oh no, the stock is going up. Wanted to put down another $100k but waiting for a term deposit to mature next week.
    Just slam the stock next week on sharesies next week. Then you'll get your fill

I relish the challenges of the clash of the internet versus 'cable television' and what the new world is going to look like. I'm motivated by the potential to influence our country's mindset through performance, sport, inspiration and storytelling. That's why I joined this Board - it's been anything but easy...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekhandley
    You'd talk like that if you got over $100,000 a year ($117,000 in F19)

Highly respected is Derek
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Just slam the stock next week on sharesies next week. Then you'll get your fill
    And a lot of abuse and handwringing! The Sharesies crowd take investing VERY personally, Should be fun. Let us know when the show starts. I will bring popcorn