sharetrader
Page 418 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 14173
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I dunno who's spamming the forum more. Me going on about a takeover or you arguing Sky is worth 30c+
    LOL, fair enough mate.

Fortunately I am not desperate for something big (i.e. a takeover) to happen in the short term. So happy to watch how the business developments unfold over time - the good and the bad.

But your increasing desperation...well...I can smell your...STINK...

Me talking to Ogg about my feelings of his short term speculative investing and Mr Market's mood swings...

Imagine if cannasouth overtakes SKY TV in market cap. Wild speculation on weed stocks before the referendum might make that happen. Then our friend Mr69 can laugh at us even more.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    LOL, fair enough mate.

Fortunately I am not desperate for something big (i.e. a takeover) to happen in the short term. So happy to watch how the business developments unfold over time - the good and the bad.

But your increasing desperation...well...I can smell your...STINK...

Me talking to Ogg about my feelings of his short term speculative investing and Mr Market's mood swings...

I'm down 5% and raging!

How much you down, almost 60%? And you're not even breaking a sweat?

You're either stone cold or in complete denial. Surely, there's a tiny part of you hoping for that big takeover offer!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post

I'm down 5% and raging!

How much you down, almost 60%? And you're not even breaking a sweat?

You're either stone cold or in complete denial. Surely, there's a tiny part of you hoping for that big takeover offer!
    Currently 'down' ~57%. Meaningless to me.

At one point I was down ~90%. Was meaningless to me.

Now that could be due to my very long-term investing horizons causing me to be 'stone cold' - or it could just because I am a complete idiot with too much money and not enough brains.

There will be a number of users on this forum who would gladly endorse the latter

No part of me is hoping for a takeover. 100% of me is carrying on as usual and looking forward to the next opportunity for management to tell me how my business is performing, what they have been doing and what they plan to do in the future.

Advanced Member

Currently 'down' ~57%.

Mista tea. Are you saying your down 57% on sky. At what mark do you break even when sky goes up again.

No endorsement from me on that latter statement misterTea, you've been a godsend on this thread. Kinda got caught up in the value trap, then had to go in on the CR. Down 50% with b/e at 26c, so yeah gotta way to go. Just biding ones time with a bit of crazy hope and faith (with an eye on the numbers of course) in the next couple of years.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Mista tea. Are you saying your down 57% on sky. At what mark do you break even when sky goes up again.
    32.7c per share.

32.7c per share.
    Hi MrT. Did you participate in the CR or were you a pre-covid buyer?

32.7c per share.
    Or are you Black Crane Capital?