sharetrader
Page 442 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 14173
    Guru

Apple TV also has the concept of ‘channels’.

I have an AppleTV 4K. Great platform, so user friendly - and the ‘channel’ content aggregates with the Apple TV+ content plus their PPV movies.

Will Apple end up being the aggregator of choice? They only have two channels on there for NZ at the moment.

But they could have an HBO channel, and a Showtime channel, and a Hulu channel, and a NETFLIX channel...

Realistic that they might take over the world too and become the aggregator of choice?

Possible, but unlikely.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 01-09-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Maybe YouTube will take over SKT. Boom!!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    They can afford to pay top dollar too!!

Ogg start emailing the execs of YOUTUBE to get a deal done!

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    There was a fairly interesting article on AFR yesterday about the success of STAN/Nine securing content and growing STAN's subscriber base to over 2m in Australia. Worth a read if you have a subscription, or if you're quick enough to read the article before the paywall loads.

One of the closing sentences was "The next few years will prove critical in the streaming shake-out. Money will continue to become available as customers get out of cable TV, and they are already proving they're willing to take up multiple SVOD services."

STAN seems pretty confident they can execute and deliver on their current strategy.

Looks like this thread got a mention on Sharesies. Haere Mai to all the Sharesies Share Club members. Hope your investment in Sky goes Kapai.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    Looks like this thread got a mention on Sharesies. Haere Mai to all the Sharesies Share Club members. Hope your investment in Sky goes Kapai.
    Couldn’t help myself. Love to read their comments, they think of themselves as Warren Buffets with their $200 portfolio 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Couldn’t help myself. Love to read their comments, they think of themselves as Warren Buffets with their $200 portfolio 
    The best ones are "I'm $50 up! Look at my screenshot! And here's my 2 cents worth if you want to earn some bucks.... By the way, SKT is dead, becuz muh netflicks"
    *Screenshot of sharesies.... CBD, BGI, and 1 share of ATM*

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Couldn’t help myself. Love to read their comments, they think of themselves as Warren Buffets with their $200 portfolio 😂
    They are having great fun with their $100 and $200 or $1000 investments & punts on the market, and hopefully learning great lessons & building up valuable experiences which will serve them well in the future.

I certainly wished there was a platform like Sharesies when I started investing!

Yep my daughter has a $1000 invested through sharesies. She has some good buys and has some good investment philosophies. Will hold her in good stead when I drop of the perch.

Guru

Over 7M shares traded already - very high volume compared to recent trading.

Someone buying up in anticipation of positive results next week?