sharetrader
Page 445 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545945 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 14173

Could someone want the price to be kept around these levels?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    So now you are cheating on me with Balance is it?!
    lol, I have secrets, yeah.

Advanced Member

I believe the large 7m trade was UBS clients closing out positions and rebalancing accounts with each other before results next week. Shorts have also recently been dropping. Stock price is likely to bounce. Only question is, will people sell into the rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I believe the large 7m trade was UBS clients closing out positions and rebalancing accounts with each other before results next week. Shorts have also recently been dropping. Stock price is likely to bounce. Only question is, will people sell into the rally.
    Or maybe, just maybe, it's Ogg shorting SKT, ahead of the announcement............

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, it's Ogg shorting SKT, ahead of the announcement............
    Who in their right mind would genuinely short the stock here a few days before results with such a clean balance sheet and guidance already met. Even if the unthinkable happened, what would you make, a few pips?

Institutions can. eg, short $5m at 14c , then buy back at 12c at the same amount of money. Then they have more % in shares.

Who in their right mind would genuinely short the stock here a few days before results with such a clean balance sheet and guidance already met. Even if the unthinkable happened, what would you make, a few pips?
    Well, you did say something about "if there is no takeover......" you'll carry out a few drastic measures, so who knows. I've made my seat belt click and have my popcorn ready, bring on the 10th!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Well, you did say something about "if there is no takeover......" you'll carry out a few drastic measures, so who knows. I've made my seat belt click and have my popcorn ready, bring on the 10th!
    Yep, will personally see to it if something isn't done and the shareprice remains suppressed at these levels.

Guru

Yep, will personally see to it if something isn't done and the shareprice remains suppressed at these levels.
    Ohh la la, I am sure Martin Stewart would enjoy a good 'seeing to' by Ogg

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Ohh la la, I am sure Martin Stewart would enjoy a good 'seeing to' by Ogg
    Gone by Christmas bro.