sharetrader
Page 529 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 294294795195255265275285295305315325335395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post
    Wonder if any NZ subscribers will be dropping Netflix for NEON?

https://movieweb.com/cuties-netflix-...eSNULIIoMrIem8
    Doubt it'll make a dent. The "woke" kids these days are quite selective when it comes to being "woke", they'll only apply the cancel culture when it doesn't impact themselves.

Further more, 1 account is probably being shared amongst 4 family members, imagine a 20 something year old making demands to their mum to cancel her netflix, coz it's "the right thing to do to protest"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Seems we will flutter around the 15c mark for the remainder of this week. Nice anchor at 15c though
    Someone appeared to be accumulating yesterday at 15.4.

Pretty much anything that got hung out at that level got hit. Plus 500k bid on the close which has mysteriously disappeared this morning

Wonder if any NZ subscribers will be dropping Netflix for NEON?

https://movieweb.com/cuties-netflix-...eSNULIIoMrIem8
    I think the Neon app has improved dramatically. It's almost as good as Netflix. Really enjoyed/enjoying watching old Kiwi classics like Outrageous Fortune. That is the MOAT for Neon. Kiwi shows that Netflix don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Doubt it'll make a dent. The "woke" kids these days are quite selective when it comes to being "woke", they'll only apply the cancel culture when it doesn't impact themselves.

Further more, 1 account is probably being shared amongst 4 family members, imagine a 20 something year old making demands to their mum to cancel her netflix, coz it's "the right thing to do to protest"

True, I've got a colleague who is younger than me and he has a netflix account, but never uses it. We more of them to do the same with NEON.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    I think the Neon app has improved dramatically. It's almost as good as Netflix. Really enjoyed/enjoying watching old Kiwi classics like Outrageous Fortune. That is the MOAT for Neon. Kiwi shows that Netflix don't have.
    I think NEON is amazing and would definitely pay extra for some good movies too. Netflix is a bunch of crap on rotation at the moment.

True, I've got a colleague who is younger than me and he has a netflix account, but never uses it. We more of them to do the same with NEON.
    We dropped Netflix a few months ago as we'd watch everything we felt was worthwhile. We'll probably pick it up again in a few months time when new features are released, but I suspect COVID will impact production on all platforms.

We're going to pick up Neon for a while as there are some shows on there have piqued our interest.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Someone appeared to be accumulating yesterday at 15.4.

Pretty much anything that got hung out at that level got hit. Plus 500k bid on the close which has mysteriously disappeared this morning
    A ~$300k swapping hands on open this morning..

More Rugby non the way.. would this be covered on Sky sports or Rugby pass? Or both?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12365676

More Rugby non the way.. would this be covered on Sky sports or Rugby pass? Or both?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12365676
    Good question. Hopefully both. I'm pretty sure Sky has SAANZAR rights.

Advanced Member

Who's buying all this stock at 0.154?... Sure ain't any Sharesies user.