sharetrader
Page 543 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 434434935335395405415425435445455465475535936431043 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 14173

ASM next week so hopefully some news flow.This has been way oversold and is due for a correction

Sky TV hints at big changes to plans, cut-price broadband

Sky TV plans could be in for a big shake-up, with keener pricing and more pick-and-mix choice

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12370781

well i be keen possibly to return to sky if they do away with the compulsory starter pk of free for view channels that you pay $25 for lol and if they offer a pick n mix of channels i be very keen. think that would go down well with alot of punters.
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Sky TV hints at big changes to plans, cut-price broadband

Sky TV plans could be in for a big shake-up, with keener pricing and more pick-and-mix choice

well i be keen possibly to return to sky if they do away with the compulsory starter pk of free for view channels that you pay $25 for lol and if they offer a pick n mix of channels i be very keen. think that would go down well with alot of punters.
    Wonder how us country folk without the ability to (ever?) access Chorus Fibre will get on ?
    Not that we really need to....VDSL seems more than OK so far.
    Yes...that does sound attractive.
    Disc: SKYSPORT NOW subscriber.

Just grabbed some more of these.My drinking buds have all been moaning about their Netflix choices and what sky is proposing is exactly what there after

Not sure if these changes will come before they offer Fibre/broadband, though a previous article Martin said some staff were trialing their internet offering now
    Look good and end up the same or cheaper for me with more content.

Guru

All good changes being considered. For about two years now I have been saying that Sky need to alter their pricing model to have more stand-along packages...but priced in a way that the more you add the cheaper each additional bundle is to add.
    That way you can get rid of the Sky Starter entry bundle, and also remove MySky as a separate fee.

Vodafone are 'welcoming' new competition (Yeah right). I see they are not going to let Satellite subs bundle their Sky bill into their Vodafone bill anymore. Vodafone starting to pull away from Sky? Sky is no longer just a business partner now - they are a competitor so it makes sense for Vodafone to unshackle themselves from any obligations that have to Sky now.
    Also doesn't sound like something they would be doing if they are on the verge of buying Sky!
    Last edited by mistaTea; 06-10-2020 at 01:57 PM.

NZME sky rocketing jesus, is Sky TV next?

Advanced Member

internet service could be very cheap, if you sign up to enough channels.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Vodafone are 'welcoming' new competition (Yeah right). I see they are not going to let Satellite subs bundle their Sky bill into their Vodafone bill anymore. Vodafone starting to pull away from Sky? Sky is no longer just a business partner now - they are a competitor so it makes sense for Vodafone to unshackle themselves from any obligations that have to Sky now.
    Also doesn't sound like something they would be doing if they are on the verge of buying Sky!
    VFNZ are still distributing Sky channels via VFTV, but perhaps this will change once Sky releases the new set-top streaming box given it could become a direct competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    internet service could be very cheap, if you sign up to enough channels.
    In that case it'll probably be another CG-NAT based service which would count me out, but then again maybe I'm not the target demographic.
    Last edited by Zaphod; 06-10-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    In that case it'll probably be another CG-NAT based service which would count me out, but then again maybe I'm not the target demographic.
    The cheaper RSP's will always be CG-NAT, to the average user it means nothing though, you and I ain't their target demographic.