sharetrader
Page 610 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1105105606006066076086096106116126136146206607101110 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 14174

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not allowed to on ST. Reflective piece on his lifes learnings. Probably got the PR people to get it the media.

But he said ”The hardest part of any leadership role, you have to disappoint some people.”. Didn’t say shareholders

I don’t think he’ll be around come this time next year
    Ah, thanks. Makes sense why people link now vs posting the thread. Ok time to buy a weekly sub lol.

Not allowed to on ST. Reflective piece on his lifes learnings. Probably got the PR people to get it the media.

But he said ”The hardest part of any leadership role, you have to disappoint some people.”. Didn’t say shareholders

I don’t think he’ll be around come this time next year
    100% agree. Pure PR piece. He is the Sky CEO that did a CR at 12c.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    100% agree. Pure PR piece. He is the Sky CEO that did a CR at 12c.
    You are a brutal lot.
    Yes he left the credit raise to late. Precovid would have been better but hindsight is a wonderful. I know some of you love fellet for the shareholder wealth he created for some but alas I he drove sky into the position it is now in. Stewert inherited fellets legacy and is turning it around. You should all be more patient and stop the split personality stuff that seems to go on here. If you can't see the picture or the direction it's in sell your shares. But stop complaining about how long it will take to get some real positive movement. Which I believe is a year away.
    If you want invest in bgi, me today, cbd or rua. See how that goes. Bottom line is sky is undervalued. Stewerts been punished by you for another man's ****ty decsions when the writing was on the wall. He failed to act and sky's playing catch up which it's doing a good job about.

Advanced Member

I think Martin needs a pay rise, $3m should do. Hopefully Sky releases some good news soon so the stock will go down. I'm looking forward to the OSB ComCom decision so they can create another monopoly. A takeover now just won't happen as there are better opportunities out there. CBD looks like great value, Infratil will likely buy it. A 30% dividend yield in 2022 is a bit under par for me. I think I'll sell out... Well, cya guys. I'm off to go smoke another joint before I euthanasia myself. Can't stand another day in La La Land...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I think Martin needs a pay rise, $3m should do. Hopefully Sky releases some good news soon so the stock will go down. I'm looking forward to the OSB ComCom decision so they can create another monopoly. A takeover now just won't happen as there are better opportunities out there. CBD looks like great value, Infratil will likely buy it. A 30% dividend yield in 2022 is a bit under par for me. I think I'll sell out... Well, cya guys. I'm off to go smoke another joint before I euthanasia myself. Can't stand another day in La La Land...
    When I am hired as CEO (after Martin leaves according to winner69) I will need a new spin doctor.

Want the job?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    When I am hired as CEO (after Martin leaves according to winner69) I will need a new spin doctor.

Want the job?
    Need to be good spin doctor ...could be hard to spin a good story around the accelerating downward spiral
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Need to be good spin doctor ...could be hard to spin a good story around the accelerating downward spiral
    Ogg is the Horny Warney of spin...

Advanced Member

Want the job?
    No. Consumers are moving to this new technology called streaming. Have you heard about that?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    No. Consumers are moving to this new technology called streaming. Have you heard about that?
    I think my neighbour did try to explain something about “steaming” or “streaming” or some bloody new fangled thing to me the other day.

But my head was lodged so far up my own ass I couldn’t make out what she was saying...

Can you educate me please?

Advanced Member

I think my neighbour did try to explain something about “steaming” or “streaming” or some bloody new fangled thing to me the other day.

But my head was lodged so far up my own ass I couldn’t make out what she was saying...

Can you educate me please?
    Is this your neighbour? Rabbit Ears are the future...