sharetrader
Page 622 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1225225726126186196206216226236246256266326727221122 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 14174
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    This would have likely been part of their on going sporting right negotiations. Instead of a refund they got the naming rights. Other sponsors probably didn't want to take the risk of missed games. However, with the vaccine and NZ's tight border controls, it's safe to say that all of the risk is gone.

Over the last two days globally, money has been pouring back into value stocks...Sky should go down though.
    LOL, they just increased earnings guidance significantly.

So probably just a 2% drop in quoted value today!

Not huge but at least its not going backwards

Something positive re earnings

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...020/334817.pdf

But jeez .....11 out of 10 for use of weasel / buzz words .

Probably gives Martin the warm fuzzies
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Did i read that correctly? Increase in Satellite Customers? That's a huge deal :O

Pleased to see an increase in guidance, no matter how small some might view this. Sky was dead, dying one stock sell off at a time. One day at a time, step by step, this company will see it's time in the lime light again.

But hey, Mr Market is a odd fellow at the best of times so who knows how the SP will react today lol.

Earnings guidance increased = Based on how Mr Market reacts, I suspect a big sell off and the share price to drop today. Thats been the reaction to any other company share price when upgrading earnings, or meeting guidance.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    Did i read that correctly? Increase in Satellite Customers? That's a huge deal :O
    Yes it is a huge deal.

it shows that there is a market for Sky to grow both its core satellite offering as well as its streaming service.

Add broadband into the mix next year and the relationships that Sky has with is ~1M customers will only get deeper.

A lot to be pleased about.

What day is it today? I did so many drugs last night, I woke up on the floor today after dreaming that Sky TV upgraded earnings. This stuff is lethal, can't believe people want to legalise it.
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

Guru

If they reach the top end of their earnings guidance, I think we can look forward to a dividend of 3c in the second half of next year. That would be around $50M on the back of $80Mish Owner Earnings.

Do you think it's an outlier or do you think Sky has reversed their loss in Satellite Customers?