sharetrader
Page 628 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186246256266276286296306316326386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 14173
    Advanced Member

For the sake of my mental health I've had to trim a bit of my holdings. It was ridiculous how much stock I had. You can expect to see more normal posts from me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    For the sake of my mental health I've had to trim a bit of my holdings. It was ridiculous how much stock I had. You can expect to see more normal posts from me now.
    Fair enough. But you must make sure you hang onto some for when they make the broadband announcement.

Legend

So it was you confessing now to guilt on suppressing the action ?

How are the feelings on any number of mysterious parties throwing a cheeky T/o move or two into the mix ?

As they say - the more, the merrier the party ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-11-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Mista tea got to Ogg yesterday with the post from yesterday. It's ok to sell down to deleverage. Sky's announcement yesterday was great and timely. They do still have a way to go but the changes happening are now showing which is great for a very hammered and unloved stock. While I believe the broadband will be a great addition to there existing service its one that will take 2-3years to build a customer base and flow through to results. Their existing bases though to start from is something many company's would envy about. The plans they come out with will be of great interest. I'm actually hoping they cut the prices well they will shave there average satallite customer price down but the pick up in customers could substantially make up for it. A resumption in dividends in the very near future does not look as crazy as it seemed only 6 months ago. NZME have done it so I can't see why sky can't. When they do make that announment next year I'd expect a similar climb to what we've seen from nzme.
    My question for anyone out there is what's everyone's opinion on a share consolidation next year or after.

Share consolidation is a good idea just to change the perception of the stock out in the marketplace. It does get a little embarrassing when people say that it was $4 only a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tqtq View Post
    Share consolidation is a good idea just to change the perception of the stock out in the marketplace. It does get a little embarrassing when people say that it was $4 only a few years ago.
    How much would a share consolidation cost. A 5-1 might be a good idea.
    Last edited by Dlownz; 12-11-2020 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Didn't edit properly

I'm all out... Will be back next year hopefully. Didn't have huge lot anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    How much would a share consolidation cost. A 5-1 might be a good idea.
    I'd even go 10-1

Quote Originally Posted by tqtq View Post
    I'd even go 10-1
    Wow. I thought 5-1 might have been too aggressive. Does anyone know the cost of a share consolidation. For some reason I'm thinking 12mil in my head not sure why. If that is the case might be out of sky's budget and planning at this stage

Ogg how much did you sell. Fair enough but surely the Take over is only a day away