sharetrader
Page 718 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2186186687087147157167177187197207217227287688181218 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 14173

This stock really baffles me, it really does. The last time I saw a stock so grossly undervalued was OCA at $0.40 when I threw all I had at it ignoring the 'dont buy a downtrend' conventional wisdom out the window... But honestly that's exactly what I'm seeing here.

The recent update has cemented it to me, this business his shown strong resilience to covid, strong evidence of profitability and big cash flow and a market price that seems irrationally scared of a demise the numbers just aren't showing. Sky with well over a million subs ain't going anywhere, it actually makes me chuckle I can continue picking up shares of such a dominant NZ name at around $300m market cap... What a gift..

I'm not arrogant enough to throw everything at this as I could perhaps be ignorantly blind to the existential threats this company faces but I just don't see it, happy to push 20% of my portfolio into such a steal.
    Last edited by allfromacell; 19-02-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Man, I have been missing out. Neon is great. I went on it to watch Breaking bad but very much like all it's content and the layout is so much simpler and feels less cluttered than Netflix or prime.
    Well done sky. I will be telling others about neon now also.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Man, I have been missing out. Neon is great. I went on it to watch Breaking bad but very much like all it's content and the layout is so much simpler and feels less cluttered than Netflix or prime.
    Well done sky. I will be telling others about neon now also.

agree I have Netflix as well but I’ve watched everything I like it. Then when I go to have a look for something new spend about 20mins can’t find anything good.

Neon has a lot better content and is a hell of a lot easier to use. Only thing that I find a bit annoying is on the tablet no fast forward option bar scrolling which is annoying. Also skipping the intro. I’ve recently re watch the whole series of The office every dam episode I had to guess swipe to where the start was or alternatively watch the intro every episode and I can tell you that can get a bit annoying when the episodes only last 20mins or so. So you end up watch 3/4 a night. Half the reason I like the streaming is no ads and ability to skip I intros.

if they add the skip 20 seconds forward and skip I intros. Neons platform and content ****s on the others

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    This stock really baffles me, it really does. The last time I saw a stock so grossly undervalued was OCA at $0.40 when I threw all I had at it ignoring the 'dont buy a downtrend' conventional wisdom out the window... But honestly that's exactly what I'm seeing here.

The recent update has cemented it to me, this business his shown strong resilience to covid, strong evidence of profitability and big cash flow and a market price that seems irrationally scared of a demise the numbers just aren't showing. Sky with well over a million subs ain't going anywhere, it actually makes me chuckle I can continue picking up shares of such a dominant NZ name at around $300m market cap... What a gift..

I'm not arrogant enough to throw everything at this as I could perhaps be ignorantly blind to the existential threats this company faces but I just don't see it, happy to push 20% of my portfolio into such a steal.

I suspect that the destruction of shareholder value, in combination with their total failure to respond to changing tech, means that SKT is disliked to the extent that it is now well undervalued.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR20 View Post
    I suspect that the destruction of shareholder value, in combination with their total failure to respond to changing tech, means that SKT is disliked to the extent that it is now well undervalued.
    Fair enough I guess the destruction of shareholder wealth cannot be ignored but as other posters have alluded to this afternoon, Neon is a great product and is very good value for money. Likewise is Sky Sport Now, great interface and in my opinion exceptionally good value for money considering the amount of rights Sky TV hold. So they have finally responded to changing tech.

I suspect the floor is well in for this stock and when the dividend returns investors will no longer be able to ignore the value on offer. Especially if the recent trends of satalite loyalty and streaming growth continue which I can definitely see happening as the broadband launch will make for some popular bundling options.
    Last edited by allfromacell; 21-02-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Fair enough I guess the destruction of shareholder wealth cannot be ignored but as other posters have alluded to this afternoon, Neon is a great product and is very good value for money. Likewise is Sky Sport Now, great interface and in my opinion exceptionally good value for money considering the amount of rights Sky TV hold.

I suspect the floor is well in for this stock and when the dividend returns investors will no longer be able to ignore the value on offer. Especially if the recent trends of satalite loyalty and streaming growth continue which I can definitely see happening as the broadband launch will make for some popular bundling options.
    Yep, I'm saying that this is an emotion > rationality situation.

After tomorrow's announcement are we expecting some movement tomorrow guys of the SP or will it's be typical sky fashion of a great start, to a grinding halt and slow decline?

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    After tomorrow's announcement are we expecting some movement tomorrow guys of the SP or will it's be typical sky fashion of a great start, to a grinding halt and slow decline?
    Even with SKY standards, definitely we see some jump in SP. The real SP should be close to 25C.

I think the SP would of been going up a lot more than it has, esp the week of the announcement so either its everything we already know with no major surprises or management keeping it close to their chest with "hopefully" a big bullish kick along. 25c would be great.

Yes. Quiet day so far and no action with the SP. This is SKY after all, so no idea what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully some good surprises and no a downward one.