sharetrader
Page 724 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2246246747147207217227237247257267277287347748241224 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 14174

So what's the play here, accumulate more shares until the release of broadband + divi? A share buyback today while undervalued would of been awesome. Sky is clearly undervalued, but all it takes is for a quick read on FB to see people's negative sentiment towards Sky.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Agree on all your points, however Sophie clearly mentioned in the call that dividends are out until FY 22. So nothing on that front for another 12 to 18 month I reckon. If someone is looking to invest for short term dividends, they're going to be disappointed.
    FY22 starts July 1st 2021 - I would expect a forecast for FY22 Dividend amounts to be included in the outlook at the next earnings release in 6 months time.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Also, remember that underlying Depreciation/Amortisation will sit around $80M-90M for the full year (after deducting the lease costs under IFRS16).

But actual Capex is only half of that.

So if GAAP earnings stabilise somewhere between $30M-40M, that means FCF will hold at somewhere between $70M-$80M.

A 3c dividend will be about $52M (or 65% - 74% of FCF, depending on earnings).

That would imply 30c per share for those looking for a 10% yield.

Or 39c per share if the market had more faith in Sky as a Going Concern and would take a 7.5% yield.
    A 3c dividend would be fantastic!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    FY22 starts July 1st 2021 - I would expect a forecast for FY22 Dividend amounts to be included in the outlook at the next earnings release in 6 months time.
    I still think there's lot water go under the bridge before we get to that stage. But would be nice surprise if they can indicate that at next report.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    So what's the play here, accumulate more shares until the release of broadband + divi? A share buyback today while undervalued would of been awesome. Sky is clearly undervalued, but all it takes is for a quick read on FB to see people's negative sentiment towards Sky.
    Think the new CEO is trying hard to erase that sentiment by keep mentioning "customer focus" ahead of shareholders/investors interests.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...SR6WOJALMU2UE/

I just can't believe that Chris lead with a 'positive sounding' Headline and it was NBR that led the Negativity Charge.

Almost fell off my seat!

Guru

Think the new CEO is trying hard to erase that sentiment by keep mentioning "customer focus" ahead of shareholders/investors interests.
    I think they are being very restrained on CAPEX, and the permanent decreases in OPEX show that they are thinking of shareholders.

Without customers we are screwed. And Sky have performed dismally in this space (hence the ongoing negative sentiment). These things take time to change, but the plans put in place and initiatives being pursued all seem 'customer friendly'.

So let's watch this space, the next few years are going to be interesting.

Advanced Member

I still think there's lot water go under the bridge before we get to that stage. But would be nice surprise if they can indicate that at next report.
    They already said in todays report that dividend re-instatement will be re-evaluated after this FY ends (it ends in 4 months time).

• The Board currently intends to reinvest available free cash flow during the remainder of FY21, and will re-evaluate the commencement of dividends after that

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    dont know if a traditional NTA is applicable for this tech company because thats what it is..

Nta is great for buildings and farms.
    Sorry, who is advocating for NTA or equity per share being applicable to SKT?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...SR6WOJALMU2UE/

I just can't believe that Chris lead with a 'positive sounding' Headline and it was NBR that led the Negativity Charge.

Almost fell off my seat!
    When I open this NZ herald link about sky I am met with a full screen of Disney advertisement.

My suspicions were right a nice rise in SP to a halt and now a slow decline again.
    The same old sky SP does the same every positive announcement.
    Usually, we have seen better gains on the second day with this share, with a gradual fall over the coming days from a new high, just need to see where it goes now.