sharetrader
Page 725 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2256256757157217227237247257267277287297357758251225 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 14173

Potential price increases

The cost-cutting and revenue-stabilisation push could include clawing back some of the cost its new Saanzar contract, given the changed rugby landscape or, potentially, Sky Sport or Sky Sport Now price rises.
    On an analyst conference call, in reponse to questions about falling average revenue per customer, Moloney noted, "Wee haven't done a price increase for some time.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...SR6WOJALMU2UE/

Sky TV warns price of Sky Sport may need to rise despite profit jump

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/124...te-profit-jump

only way to keep the company going long term i guess. keep milking the punters

Last edited by bull....; 23-02-2021 at 02:06 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

how does the saying go... buy the.... sell....

Overall I am very happy with results and how things are progressing. Disappointed with how market reacts, but at the same time guess I will just have to grab a few more funds permitting. As this stock is still on a massive discount.

I continue to hold and have no plans to sell for time being.

Bull you must love this stock from a trading point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Bull you must love this stock from a trading point of view.
    no need to trade it as we have a slowly grinding uptrend off higher highs and lower lows. personally its no long term hold fore ever for me though so the trade will end at some stage
    one step ahead of the herd

Wow what a day. A no surprise result and the shares drop a cent. This stock surprises me everyday. Guidence looking good but what more can sky do. The tides turned, Everything has stabilised. I guess besides liitle bits of info during the year it's going to be a wait till the FY.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I have my, hopefully, long-term holding on the NZX.

But I also seem to be trading the swings on the ASX with it's half cent increments.
    I have not lost on one yet [ famous last words ] and I have been buying on the ASX today at 16c.
    om mani peme hum

Guru

this company has some work to do in finding the wind shifts on the race course... sky sport price likely to rise. Now that could hurt some people hopefully for them its only a small to pay not a punch to the head.

Heard on Newstalk ZB this morning, ol' Mike having a whinge about Mercury price rise, and then talks about Sky TV, moaning about Sky is in no position to even suggest a price hike due to just reruns after reruns.

Advanced Member

I could be wrong, but I didn't get the impression that management were NOT proposing an imminent hike in sky subscription price, they were merely pointing out that they didn't raise subscription prices last year which explains some of the ARPU softness for Satellite subscribers.

I wouldn't be surprised if any price rise that did eventuate was solely on Sky Sport Now.

I also think Sky should consider bundling NEON (or at least discounting it) for Satellite Subscriber whales. Anyone who is spending more than $100 on their monthly sky bill should be getting NEON for free. eg if you are a sports subscriber with MySky box and who also has entertainment and/or movies, then just give them NEON. It will decrease churn, decrease package downgrades and encourage upselling for those that are on cheaper packages.

Spark pleased about their cricket .... 3 million hours of cricket viewed to date

That’s a lot of Scotty and Suzie ....jeez they are both terrible.
    Last edited by winner69; 24-02-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”