sharetrader
Page 744 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2446446947347407417427437447457467477487547948441244 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 14180
    Advanced Member

(duplicate)
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 10-03-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Guru

Looks like Ogg got banned...again.

Anyone know what he said?

I know he started a different thread for Sky... was he ramping it up too much?

I haven't been on ST much today - too frustrating over the last week or so with the site being down more than up!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Looks like Ogg got banned...again.

Anyone know what he said?

I know he started a different thread for Sky... was he ramping it up too much?

I haven't been on ST much today - too frustrating over the last week or so with the site being down more than up!
    He said some choice words about you lol

He said some choice words about you MrT

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    He said some choice words about you MrT
    Oh really! Well I never!

Great to see some big volumes going through with a little upside. It will be interesting to see if there is any disclosures soon

I didn't see any "choice" words other than a stinky bum. I think Ogg was just frustrated not being able to get on the site. He did create a few additional threads but surely you cant blame him for being annoyed with the site.

While Ogg's constant use of Gif's and constant takeover talk. I do appreciate what he/she has to add to the forum. Skt thread is frequently on the top and for good reason this has to be one of the most hated but undervalued company's on the NZX>

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

WWW.
    Stands for wait, watch, wonder

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I didn't see any "choice" words other than a stinky bum. I think Ogg was just frustrated not being able to get on the site. He did create a few additional threads but surely you cant blame him for being annoyed with the site.

While Ogg's constant use of Gif's and constant takeover talk. I do appreciate what he/she has to add to the forum. Skt thread is frequently on the top and for good reason this has to be one of the most hated but undervalued company's on the NZX>
    Oh well my stinky bum is a fact, just ask missusTea! So I hope he never got the boot for that.

Interesting news about MIRA formalising their bid for Vocus.

Could create all sorts of opportunities. In the meantime, we have the service agreement with Vocus for Broadband...which is surely going to be launched by next week.

Vocus and Sky a match made in Heaven? Let’s see what happens.

It’s a lot easier to switch providers now (just like it is in the energy sector and you see quite high churn rates). So here’s hoping Sky Broadband kicks of with a hiss and a roar!
    Last edited by mistaTea; 09-03-2021 at 05:21 PM.

I’ve emailed/ and Facebook messaged sky re broadband a number of times number now as I require a static IP. I’m and yet to find out if they will have. My previous provide Orcon had this and they are with Vocus. I am waiting waiting waiting www and need an answer. Please sky don’t leave me a customer and shareholder hanging much long by love for you can only go on for so long