sharetrader
Page 745 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2456456957357417427437447457467477487497557958451245 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I didn't see any "choice" words other than a stinky bum. I think Ogg was just frustrated not being able to get on the site. He did create a few additional threads but surely you cant blame him for being annoyed with the site.

While Ogg's constant use of Gif's and constant takeover talk. I do appreciate what he/she has to add to the forum. Skt thread is frequently on the top and for good reason this has to be one of the most hated but undervalued company's on the NZX>
    First they came for the OGG, and I did not speak out—because I was not OGG.
    Then they came for Alpha, and I did not speak out— because I was not an Alpha.
    Then they came for mistaTea, and I did not speak out—because I was not mistaTea.
    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me...1*

1*- Except for central bankers that love QE.

Mistatea have you asked around? ref HC. Curious to know what you find out. Please update us.

I can't see any posts from today. Wonder if I'll see mine. Edit. Posting just then worked now all today's posts popped up.
    Last edited by Dlownz; 10-03-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Didn't edit properly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Mistatea have you asked around? ref HC. Curious to know what you find out. Please update us.
    Asked around? What are you referring to?

Guru

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/vocus-ipo-canned-macquarie-moves-asx-listed-parent

No paywall.

"The proposal from Aware Super and MIRA recognises that all three business units have been performing well, with Vocus network Services winning market share, Vocus New Zealand well positioned for market consolidation opportunities and Retail returning to growth in its Consumer business.”

Where is Ogg when we need him most to guide us?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Where is Ogg when we need him most to guide us?
    My work here is done. It's obvious what's happening. Enjoy the ride.

I'd like to start a petition to rename Ogg to "Ogg****ingValue". The acronym OFV can be displayed to those that have trouble with "naughty" words.

Advanced Member

Ogg, you managed to get out of Colditz quick.

Did you bribe Vince with a years free sub to Sky & broadband?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by imarktu View Post
    I'd like to start a petition to rename Ogg to "Ogg****ingValue". The acronym OFV can be displayed to those that have trouble with "naughty" words.
    The parallels to GME are uncanny.

Essentially, the market was pricing Sky as going bankrupt, which has proven to be false. Hence the "deep value" that's been presented here.

Like GME, Sky also has a dominate market position and good customer loyalty.

The second GME rise (from $40 on the 23rd Feb to $240 today), has been based on GME using it's underlying fundamentals and reinventing itself as a tech company (or so that's what the market has been told). I think Sky can do the same, ie use it's customers and market reach to reinvent itself as a large NZ media and telecommunications company.

However, rather than wait this out I would prefer it be taken over at "full value" and consolidate with a larger player. This is just the trend globally.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Ogg, you managed to get out of Colditz quick.

Did you bribe Vince with a years free sub to Sky & broadband?
    Similar to Sky, ShareTrader has a dominate market position and good customer loyalty. However, the ShareTrader software is older than my Skybox! It needs updating and a new strategy put forward.

The HotCopper parent company has a market cap of $100m. There's potential here for this site to do the same. Who ever this Vince guy is, he needs to get things moving along ASAP.

The volume of shares being traded in the last week has been pretty incredible comparing to the time from just after capital raising till now. There is now a bigger buy side to sell side. Still waiting to see if there is any disclosure releases on the nzx......