sharetrader
Page 801 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3017017517917977987998008018028038048058118519011301 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 14173
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Brilliant series, but being called “Commander” is not what I would call a compliment - he’s an arsehole
    Hey! I won’t have your anti-Christian comments on here!

He is just a humble God-fearing man...with a few psychological issues ok!

If your post was supposed to be tongue in check, an emoticon would have helped.
    If, on the other hand, you were serious ….. wow.

(I don’t know you well enough to know which it is)

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Hey! I won’t have your anti-Christian comments on here!

He is just a humble God-fearing man...with a few psychological issues ok!

Guru

If your post was supposed to be tongue in check, an emoticon would have helped.
    If, on the other hand, you were serious ….. wow.

(I don’t know you well enough to know which it is)
    Just busting b@lls mate.

I thought the use of the word ‘huskily’ was a give away!

Fred is a whack job but man the show is good!

And Fred is lord Voldemort’s brother! Go figure!

Just busting b@lls mate.
    Good to know

And Fred is lord Voldemort’s brother! Go figure!
    OMG … that’s why he always seemed familiar. As the mother of a (daughter - now 24) HP fan, how did I not know that!

Guru

Good to know

OMG … that’s why he always seemed familiar. As the mother of a (daughter - now 24) HP fan, how did I not know that!
    Indeed!

Joseph Fiennes is a good actor and I enjoy his portrayal of Fred...

But I think Ralph is operating in a completely different stratosphere to his younger brother...

In regards to the property sale, do you think another market update is required should they have decided to not sell it anymore?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    In regards to the property sale, do you think another market update is required should they have decided to not sell it anymore?
    Not sure on the rules around market announcements.

But it sure does seem odd that we have not seen a listing yet. Maybe there could be a perfectly legitimate reason for the delay, and we see the listing soon.

Or perhaps someone (*cough* Vocus! *cough*) would like Sky to hang on to that incredibly valuable real estate...

Vocus could be a good match. Wouldn't be surprised if they make a play once the Macquarie lead Vocus takeover is done and dusted in July. Who wouldn't want to takeover SKY when there are 4 years left of rugby rights at 100 mill a year, 20mill + property and say 10 mill valuation of rugby pass. Already looking at $430 million of value before even considering the massive customer base to extend Vocus' internet dominance in NZ.
    Macquarie I don't think would be massive payers sadly, only a 25%ish premium was given to Vocus. Would be sad letting this go for around 22 cents (25% on 17 cents). At that range it would be a steal for 385 million NZD - 357 million AUD.

Guru

Vocus could be a good match. Wouldn't be surprised if they make a play once the Macquarie lead Vocus takeover is done and dusted in July. Who wouldn't want to takeover SKY when there are 4 years left of rugby rights at 100 mill a year, 20mill + property and say 10 mill valuation of rugby pass. Already looking at $430 million of value before even considering the massive customer base to extend Vocus' internet dominance in NZ.
    Macquarie I don't think would be massive payers sadly, only a 25%ish premium was given to Vocus. Would be sad letting this go for around 22 cents (25% on 17 cents). At that range it would be a steal for 385 million NZD - 357 million AUD.
    Macquarie will not want sky or Vocus nz.

Any deal (if one happens at all) would be structured as a merger I think.

Advanced Member

Macquarie will not want sky or Vocus nz.

Any deal (if one happens at all) would be structured as a merger I think.
    You're only allow one account on here MistaTea