sharetrader
Page 809 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3097097597998058068078088098108118128138198599091309 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 14173
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    NZ Rugby takes $16m impairment on Sky TV investment, reveals extent of Sky clawback on broadcast rights
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12441015

NZ rugby's sgare in sky 1.7%. Not 5% stipulated by clubs nz
    I like how Chris still managed to mention the NEON price increase right at the end.

Not related AT ALL to the article about NZR's financial woes and Sky's relationship with NZR.

God Chris really hates Sky TV!

Advanced Member

The more I see news releases like this from NZX listed property companies, the more I am convinced that Skys property is being pitched at these large entities first and won't be advertised publicly unless they have all done their due diligence and all passed on an acquisition.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/371892

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    The more I see news releases like this from NZX listed property companies, the more I am convinced that Skys property is being pitched at these large entities first and won't be advertised publicly unless they have all done their due diligence and all passed on an acquisition.

If that is the case then perhaps also include fletchers so it can be redeveloped. Good location for large scale housing I guess

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post

Let's watch this space, hard to know what is going on.

But I don't see why early interest from large entities after the NZX announcement would stop Colliers from listing the property. They should be generating maximum interest for the property to get the best possible price - and you need to advertise it to do that.

It is very strange that in March they announced that it would be listed in April, now we are a third of the way through May and still nothing.

Maybe we will see a listing materialise in the next week or so, but it is a very strange situation.

I'm almost exoecting some form of revenue guidence thus week from sky

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    I'm almost exoecting some form of revenue guidence thus week from sky
    Better be. The SP action has been woeful. No matter if I or others think that SKT is hugely undervalued when the market doesn't agree with us.

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

but first I have to buy more stock.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Better be. The SP action has been woeful. No matter if I or others think that SKT is hugely undervalued when the market doesn't agree with us.
    If you subtract the value of Sky’s tangible assets from the market cap, Sky’s operations are only valued at about $180M according to the SP right now. Company has zero debt!

A business that still generates $150M in operating cashflow, $70M+ in FCF…has stabilised earnings and has shown growth in key areas. Only worth $180M. Ha!

Yes I can bang on as much as I want about how unjust the low market valuation is, but if the market disagrees then too bad so sad.

But Mr Market is a moron in my very humble opinion.

The sooner Sky can make a plan to become a full blown telco the better. Sentiment ‘should’ become more positive if Sky’s revenue streams further diversify into Mobile, wholesale, data centres etc. in theory anyway!

I’m sure our mate Chris at The Herald would still find loads of bad things to say!

Advanced Member