sharetrader
Page 817 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3177177678078138148158168178188198208218278679171317 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 14177

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Interesting thanks. No matter what people think of him, an ex-Director slaps $200,000 (1.125m shares) of his own money down on SKT shares when while he was a director only held 17,000 shares.
    Very bizarre, Handley held almost no shares when he was a director, he eventually gets eased out of his seat on the board,, and now he stumps up a $200,000 "vote of confidence". Does this man still have an ear to the horse's mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Very bizarre, Handley held almost no shares when he was a director, he eventually gets eased out of his seat on the board,, and now he stumps up a $200,000 "vote of confidence". Does this man still have an ear to the horse's mouth?
    It does make you wonder. I don't have any cash on hand but it is tempting to sell some stock in favor of buying more Sky shares.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    It does make you wonder. I don't have any cash on hand but it is tempting to sell some stock in favor of buying more Sky shares.

I keep telling you guys, some kind of merger is on the cards!

My hunch is Vocus!

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    its very hard to believe that he does and this purchase is a result of any inside knowledge because if it is the dude will get crucified.

tho it definitely looks that way I doubt its anything other than someone who knows the business taking a punt. but it still a positive of course but just not that way​.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

This is good news. I have just added to my position this morning.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    its very hard to believe that he does and this purchase is a result of any inside knowledge because if it is the dude will get crucified.

tho it definitely looks that way I doubt its anything other than someone who knows the business taking a punt. but it still a positive of course but just not that way​.
    Look at the buying actively. It's not just one purchase, it's a mad rush to accumulate at inflated prices! He's was paying high 17's and 18's. It's constant buying. He's probably still buying!

What kind of director holds 17,000 shares for 7 years, then goes out and buys up big a few weeks after getting "let go" for unknown reasons.

He's investing long term for the dividends!

Yeah right.

What’s weird is that on 21 January a Final Directors Interest Notice was filed ...Derek had left the ship

Then why the need for today’s disclosure (did say previous one was last June so maybe at Sky is a bit confused)

Really weird
    Last edited by winner69; 17-05-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What’s weird is that on 21 January a Final Directors Interest Notice was filed ...Derek had left the ship

Then why the need for today’s disclosure (did say previous one was last June so maybe at Sky is a bit confused)

Really weird
    https://www.sky.co.nz/documents/1170...=1602032411876

"Disclosure obligations apply for a period of six months after the date on which a person ceases to be a director or Senior Manager. "

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    https://www.sky.co.nz/documents/1170...=1602032411876

"Disclosure obligations apply for a period of six months after the date on which a person ceases to be a director or Senior Manager. "
    Thanks ......
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Look at the buying actively. It's not just one purchase, it's a mad rush to accumulate at inflated prices! He's was paying high 17's and 18's. It's constant buying. He's probably still buying!

What kind of director holds 17,000 shares for 7 years, then goes out and buys up big a few weeks after getting "let go" for unknown reasons.

He's investing long term for the dividends!

Yeah right.

He knows the company will be much better without him, and mentions of trucks have got him excited.

We know what he did with his last one...