sharetrader
Page 829 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3297297798198258268278288298308318328338398799291329 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 14174

So it's back on or was never off..... ive been holding this dog Sh!t for so long now I am going Blind from the stink.

Do we have to wait until after the property is sold. If so I think I may just be out or is the reason the property is listed but late and limited write up to only fall us again and the sale is not going ahead.

Or is it if deal doesnt go ahead Sky sells.

Ogg or anyone else have you enquired about the listing? Any further terms? I dont have the skills to ask or money to even be considered seriously by the agents.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I dont have the skills to ask or money to even be considered seriously by the agents.

Forget the building. It's a piece of sh*t anyway.

Handley is the new play...

There's just no way this guy would buy that much stock a few weeks after being a director for 7 years and owning jack sh*t. Seriously, that was the most left field purchase I've seen and stinks of smelly fish! Something is up. Just wait and hold.

(dyor)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post

Forget the building. It's a piece of sh*t anyway.

Handley is the new play...

There's just no way this guy would buy that much stock a few weeks after being a director for 7 years and owning jack sh*t. Seriously, that was the most left field purchase I've seen and stinks of smelly fish! Something is up. Just wait and hold.

(dyor)
    Finally something that makes sense, the Handley play. If only you knew who else was accumulating the asks, their stories might line up.

🤑

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Finally something that makes sense, the Handley play. If only you knew who else was accumulating the asks, their stories might line up.

🤑
    I see it now.

They cheated Handley by booting him out. Now they are going to pay when he buys the company from them.

Kinda like when that guy tried to cheat Warren out of a fraction of a cent per share for Berkshire after they agreed on a price. Warren got mad and bought the rest of the business.

Yes it is all making sense now.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    .....There's just no way this guy would buy that much stock a few weeks after being a director for 7 years and owning jack sh*t. Seriously, that was the most left field purchase I've seen and stinks of smelly fish! Something is up. Just wait and hold.
    (dyor)
    LOL I deny any part of this!

Sky announces long-term partnership with ESPN

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/372464

Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post

That's pretty good news really, so a close below 17c on the cards today... 😉

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    That's pretty good news really, so a close below 17c on the cards today... 😉
    Mate with fantastic news like that we will be lucky if we end the week in the sixteens!!

Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post

Cool, SP to drop by another 5% then?

Good news = SP down by 5% is the new normal for this stock. Seems to be the same for KPG at the moment too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Cool, SP to drop by another 5% then?