sharetrader
Page 874 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3747748248648708718728738748758768778788849249741374 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 14174

turns out kiltearn has just been flicking them to fidelity who already had a holding.... one insto to another .
    Last edited by jimdog31; 21-06-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Obviously it's disappointing that these large buys aren't coming from Discovery or MIRA/Aware but it's good to finally see a reputable institutional investor buying up a large amount.

It's been 18 months since we've seen any decent accumulation by an institution (excluding the placement, which was really just a lolly scramble). Black Crane was the last institution who bought up large on market, but they are a small unknown boutique firm.

Kiltearn have been pressuring the price and it's taken someone like Fidelity to absorb the supply.

Hopefully now others will follow and also Kiltearn will stop selling.

If the takeover/merger doesn't come next Tuesday, then there better be a decent plan to see capital returned to shareholders.

The stock lacks market confidence. If dividends resume and a buy back program is announcement, then this should finally be enough to turn it around and hopefully it trades at fair value (30c).
    Proud of you mate!

You have come a long way from “I’d be happy to take it up the a$$ for 20 odd cents per share, and other shareholders should too! So long as I make some money quickly by opportunistic takeover!!”

Now you are starting to put some rationale behind your thinking that kinda makes sense!

I will make a business owner out of you yet matey!!

*heart eyes*

???

Fidelity where never a major holder. From the notice it looked like they had/bought 32m before the 4 month period. Who knows how much they paid or when they bought those shares.

The point is that Fidelity have been buying up large above 17c in the last few months, but shareprice is trading lower at 16.6c
    I was going off market screener, who said they had a 2.53% shareholding although it didnt say when or for how long

Haven’t been to this thread for a month - self imposed exile

Can one of you summarise what’s happened here in less than 50 words

Still been looking at share price …..still around 16/17 cents eh …….if they hadn’t cost me 12/13 cents I think I would be getting depressed

So in 50 words or less what’s happened ….thanks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Hahahahahahaha!

I almost shat when I saw that!!!

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!

I almost shat when I saw that!!!

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!
    Lol too. Yeah W69. Better stay with MFB thread as this is no place for real life business. So if you haven't got a better conspiracy theory than that of GOT then stick with the sticky buns for dinner.
    Nice one Ogg!

Guru

New shareholder on board today - got my daughter 1,000 or so via Sharsies.

When I talked to her about shares, she told her mum it was "so booorrring". Buying her shares in a few companies where she can understand - but the only thing she is interested in is horses.....

Just let me know when this takeover is going to start......
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 22-06-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...6FFD64BTPCYZ4/

"We started offering Vodafone TV as the replacement, but customer feedback was people missed the hard disk recording of 100 per cent of programming that the Tbox offered, and which MySky box has. VodafoneTV features recording to the cloud of around 90% of programmes due to copyright restrictions. So we changed the offering to suit the demographic of the customers, and Sky has been great to work with."

Proof that customers still love traditional TV tech and that it has it's benefits.
    Getting customers to move off a platform that works for them is very hard.

Sky's remaining ~500k are likely "very sticky".
    MySky clunky but feature rich.

If I find content I want to to watch on Sky GO (easier to browse) I usually download it to MySky (which takes about 5 seconds to navigate the menus).

More convenient to watch off the STB than Chromecast and I also find the picture quality slightly sharper with MySky.

MySky just looks like sh1t from a UX perspective so younger audiences unlikely to reach for a sky box anytime soon.

Guru

Next Tuesday @ 9am.
    Right, locked and loaded in the diary.

Membaa

"Stabilisation in Revenue Decline" ... pass me a Tui. Using the numbers from that chart (which is visually misleading plotting the ARPU they way they do), we have this table of Revenue & ARPU that we can calculate the Half-on-Half (HoH) movements.

Revenue ARPU Rev%Decline HoH ARPU%Decline HoH
    H1FY18
    $ 351
    $ 85

H2FY18
    $ 331
    $ 84
    5.70%
    1.18%

H1FY19
    $ 322
    $ 84
    2.72%
    0.00%

H2FY19
    $ 308
    $ 83
    4.35%
    1.19%

H1FY20
    $ 299
    $ 83
    2.92%
    0.00%

H2FY20
    $ 283
    $ 81
    5.35%
    2.41%

H1FY21
    $ 271
    $ 79
    4.24%
    2.47%

4.21%
    1.21%
    Average

So Revenue "stabilised" basically means it is flat line continuation of the decline (at 4.21% average) and ARPU decline is increasing HoH (1.21% average) with H2FY20 and H1FY21 "stabilised" at the highest ARPU decline HoH around 2.4%.

Attachment 12640Attachment 12642

Ok, so what have I got wrong with this?