sharetrader
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: SILVER v USD

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah I really believe we'll see the 2011 lows in the next couple weeks 24oz-26oz USD be a great time to load up .....will kick back into gear well before March IMHO 40oz+ this year....

my increasing Silver Bullion stash 1750oz

Attachment 3141

nice pic, yeah would be nice to see silver that low again a great opportunity

Reprinted from silver stock report (I have no affiliation with them, just a great newsletter):
    Silver: From $30/oz to over $500 by 2020
    (And from $500 to $5000 by 2030!)

Silver Stock Report

by Jason Hommel, January 12th, 2011

Silver: From $30/oz. to over $500 by 2020. In under a minute, I can tell you why that price must happen, and likely when. It seems to me that the public will one day wake up and start buying silver to protect from inflation. Thus, long before, say 10-20% of people buy silver, at least 1% of the American public will buy silver. We can calculate what might happen to the silver price when that happens.

The amount of money in US Banks is about $18 trillion. 1% of that is $180 billion.

Very little silver is left; it's mostly all been consumed, so most of what is available to buy is the annual new mine supply which is 700 million ounces.

$180 billion is $180,000 million. Divide that by 700 million, and we get an implied price of $257 per ounce. Do the math yourself. I'll wait.

But that price would mean that there is no newly mined silver left over for any industrial use, and that nobody else outside of the USA could buy any of the world's newly mined silver. Clearly that can't happen; those two groups would continue to buy silver, competing to buy, and driving up the price even more.

Thus, silver is very likely to be about $500/oz., by about the time that 1% of the American public wakes up and starts to buy silver. That will be the very beginning of the bull market in silver, when measured by "popular demand" -- and at that price, silver would still be very unpopular.

Just remember these key facts, and don't let anyone, or even yourself, trick you out of this developing bull market in silver. Don't try to time the peaks, don't wait for dips, just buy and hold real silver, not any kind of paper silver promise.

WOW Not one Fx Posting here For now Since 18th Feb 2011 - so some six odd weeks.

Please any who want Give me a shout on Skype : zarif786 (UK) will gladly add you in my Skype room And also I have a noce Google room taht if you want you can join and we can have rapport and discussions and trade and ideas views sharig etc.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rum/zaktraders

Looking forward to seeing all those atht are interested in Trading Fx, Oil ( Us and Brent) Gold Silver ES FTSE DAX - to mention an few

rgds
    Zorrro ( aka zarif)

one hell of a chart

up 800% in the decadeAttachment 3336
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Hi peat , long time, hope your good and still making money.
    Hows arco , seems like he is pretty quiet of late and his web site has closed down , hope hes good too.
    Really missed the cut and thrust of trading but have been studying hard and the two dont mix well.
    Will be getting back into but the trading will have to be adifferent style more hands off and longer time frame.
    This kind of freaks me out as i will have to develop a totally different model, but as always there will be lots of opportunities.

And it keeps on climbing - now at $45 (roughly $56NZD spot). Have you thought about the point that it is not the price of silver going up but the value perception of air dollars going down? Whatever dollar you can think of because they are all interconnected. This puts the picture into a different perspective. Is it expensive at this level? I do not think so. Will it correct at some stage? I hope so...

Our Dedicated Chatroom is now Open

Go to: www.koolpips.com

When get there Click on : Chat Room

No Registration needed or passwords etc

Please use OPERA , Google CHROME , Mozilla Firefox as Internet explorer seems to be playing up ( old scripts)

rgds Zarif

a hammer the previous week, and now a bullish engulfing....

That most recent red candle was the hammer of my previous post.
    The bullish engulfing then confirmed and we've now had two strong green weekly candles. Looks very much to me that the descending triangle has broken on the upside
    eh Skol? Attachment 4227