sharetrader
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: SILVER v USD

Cool come on silver you can break $16

Bull market in silver about to leg up to $17 on it's way to re-test 10yr highs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Bull market in silver about to leg up to $17 on it's way to re-test 10yr highs
    Where the recent bottom shows circa $9 (Dec 08) the plot appears to have printed a Bullish Bat type pattern. This is often followed by a Butterfly pattern, and if that is the case the price could be heading for the early 20's

arco
    Last edited by arco; 03-06-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arco View Post
    Where the recent bottom shows circa $9 (Dec 08) the plot appears to have printed a Bullish Bat type pattern. This is often followed by a Butterfly pattern, and if that is the case the price could be heading for the early 20's

arco
    sounds good to me silver's just gone through $16oz go you good thing my 30kilos of bullion worth few more grand now
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-06-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

yes its all good stuff for my account and the value of the coins that I've been continuing to accumulate too. (not quite on your scale JBMurc but still...)

the kiwi $ price of silver is getting a bit hit by NZD rise tho.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

-- rang up the NZ mint before see what their current price for silver bullion is ....
    . currently the NZ mint will sell ya Kg bar for $1080 30% over spot while they will buy it off ya for $750ish or 4% less than spot ,Know wonder Trademe does so well

seems like only couple months back I brought some of the cheapest 1kg silver off NZmint for $650 while tradme sellers were after 700-750 now it's round the other way crazy pays to look round

I also read today that each US household is over $500,000 in DEBT to bail out the US deficit

Theirs at est. 20.99B ounces of silver remaining in the world in all forms (mostly jewelry and silverware).

Is 3.5oz per person in the world which will reduce in time as we use more than produce simple simple math

JBmurc-got my 1000oz
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-06-2009 at 08:43 PM.

a bit of a ramp for silver in the Herald today

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10580909

seems Rich Dad Poor Dad guru Robert Kiyosaki in his recent tours here has been insistent on the merits of investing in silver. allegedly he owns silver mines.

the author after stating "But how Kiwis invest in the precious metal is a bit of a closely held secret. I certainly got a few "dunnos" when I started asking around" then goes on to answer that question.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Veteran novice

The article misses the obvious, an investment in CXC, the ASX listed CDI ( CHESS Depositary Interest ) of Coeur D'Alene Mines, CDE in the States.

But this is well known to this forum's silver fanciers!

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    The article misses the obvious, an investment in CXC, the ASX listed CDI ( CHESS Depositary Interest ) of Coeur D'Alene Mines, CDE in the States.

But this is well known to this forum's silver fanciers!

other miners with good silver interest are TRY & CCU both have good managerment an very postive mid term outlooks with both silver an gold to make new record highs ..

History of silver

http://www.promail.co.nz/link.php?M=...161&L=1033&F=H

Cool even if we have twice the amount of years left of supply Silvers still cheap

-going keep adding to my bullion holding not far from 1000oz

-http://news.goldseek.com/GATA/1246860420.php

Cool 15-20yrs of silver supply left if demand increases which it will.

Checkout the chart in the link below 15-20yrs silver>> $$10,000oz NZD- priceless ?? going be part of my retirement plan.

http://www.newscientist.com/data/ima...5/26051202.jpg