sharetrader
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: SILVER v USD

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Maybe keep this info handy in your search.

How to spot a fake silver panda......

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-spot-...00000000966183
    Cheers for that CAM

I shall be inspecting my new purchases very closely!

JBMurc - The Panda is considered lucky in China & could well be why they are at a premium, or perhaps just demand, they are cute

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Cheers for that CAM

I shall be inspecting my new purchases very closely!

JBMurc - The Panda is considered lucky in China & could well be why they are at a premium, or perhaps just demand, they are cute
    Yeah real lucky in filling up the sellers pockets be interesting if they also command such a premium in china.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I think I've mentioned this before, but be careful with the Chinese silver coins as there are fakes around.

http://www.china-mint.info/fake-coin-images.html

Blacklisted sellers (so far)

http://www.china-mint.info/fakechinesecoinsellers.html

arco
    Last edited by arco; 11-07-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Cool

Man Silver's getting hammered of late silver to gold ratio back out to 72:1
    -10 times more than it should be going of geo's view of there being no more than 6-7 times more silver than gold in the ground..
    A closer to fair value in the gold silver ratio in it's self would be huge for silver investors
    Going forward with less silver above ground than gold it's really going be interesting to see how it plays out...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

its an industrial metal and hence gets treated as a play on the economy like oil etc which is also down a lot.
    I think it might support at 12.35 ish for another rally but EWI say both gold and silver are in C wave down and look to new lows with low points in 2012. yes they're very bearish... I'm thinking they might be right so am taking a very long term perspective.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    its an industrial metal and hence gets treated as a play on the economy like oil etc which is also down a lot.
    I think it might support at 12.35 ish for another rally but EWI say both gold and silver are in C wave down and look to new lows with low points in 2012. yes they're very bearish... I'm thinking they might be right so am taking a very long term perspective.
    Still a long term perspective on these metals has to be reasonable for buyers... At least prices will stay stable for now... Just continue to build those stockpiles and start sitting on them....

Cool

Here's my small bullion holding 970oz or 30kilo 10oz
    got another 60x1oz coins from the US to turn up yet.. maybe 100kilo in 2yrs...
    more than happy to give people my fiat paper for real hard currency 10ys-20yr left before only the super rich will hold decent amounts
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-07-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Here's my small bullion holding 970oz or 30kilo 10oz
    got another 60x1oz coins from the US to turn up yet.. maybe 100kilo in 2yrs...
    more than happy to give people my fiat paper for real hard currency 10ys-20yr left before only the super rich will hold decent amounts
    Very impressive there JBMurc

I'm slowly accummulating some silver coins, & see on trade me there are plenty of overpriced coins on offer!

The 1kg Silver bars seem pricey, compared to the PoS

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Very impressive there JBMurc

I'm slowly accummulating some silver coins, & see on trade me there are plenty of overpriced coins on offer!

The 1kg Silver bars seem pricey, compared to the PoS
    Yeah there some dreamers on trade-me still it's a free market have been out bid by many
    a keen buyer have my eye on a couple 10z bars on trade me atm
    brought some Obama 09 1oz coins off momssilvershop today round $27oz NZ inc post

Should have a read of my latest post on the gold tread relates to Silver bullion production slowing up I even see Moms are running out of some of their bullion

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah there some dreamers on trade-me still it's a free market have been out bid by many
    a keen buyer have my eye on a couple 10z bars on trade me atm
    brought some Obama 09 1oz coins off momssilvershop today round $27oz NZ inc post

Should have a read of my latest post on the gold tread relates to Silver bullion production slowing up I even see Moms are running out of some of their bullion
    Will do, cheers bud