sharetrader
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: SILVER v USD

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Cheers for posting that, have been researching into gold producers/near term producers that also have silver credits

Whistleblower Exposes JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Scheme

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost....19310939784033

perhaps Andrew McQuire is just a really good trader ???

He says "The signals I identified ahead of the intended short selling event were clear.
    The "live" action I sent you 41 minutes after the trigger event predicting the next imminent move also played out within minutes and exactly as I outlined.
    Surely you must at least be somewhat mystified that a market move could be forecast with such accuracy if it was free trading."

But by the same token perhaps you arco could be accused of manipulating the market with your purple traces!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    perhaps Andrew McQuire is just a really good trader ???

He says "The signals I identified ahead of the intended short selling event were clear.
    The "live" action I sent you 41 minutes after the trigger event predicting the next imminent move also played out within minutes and exactly as I outlined.
    Surely you must at least be somewhat mystified that a market move could be forecast with such accuracy if it was free trading."

But by the same token perhaps you arco could be accused of manipulating the market with your purple traces!
    Quite true Pete, the whole world is now following the Purple Trace and its all my fault for manipulating the market with a single pen stroke

The story makes it to the Business Spectator today
    http://www.businessspectator.com.au/...cument&src=kgb
    and even though he writes about it Gottliebsen says :
    I want to emphasise that I am not endorsing those allegations and it is almost certain that JP Morgan Chase will be able explain its actions and show that they had nothing to do with market manipulation.

Sounds like a good tui board

JP Morgan Chase had nothing to do with silver short manipulation -------Yeah right
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default james turk------------------------got you silver yet?-

April 1, 2010 – Everything is lining up for silver, which looks ready to soar. The catalyst to launch silver like a rocket may very well turn out to be last week’s CFTC hearing, which revealed the huge naked short position in the precious metal markets.

In my annual forecast for 2010, I said: “We need to start thinking about silver hurdling above $50. If it doesn’t happen in 2010, this important event – which is unimaginable to many – will I expect happen in 2011.” The following chart suggests that my forecast is still on target.

Silver has formed a huge accumulation pattern. One could even make the case that it is a reverse ‘head & shoulders’ pattern, with two shoulders that are shallow compared to its deep head. The right shoulder is now being completed, and the pattern will manifest its bullish significance when silver climbs above the neckline around $20.

Looking at it from a pure technical point of view, this pattern can forecast silver’s price target. The difference from the neckline to the bottom of the head is about $13.50. When this difference is added to the neckline, the near-term objective on the breakout is $33.50. In other words, the upside breakout from this pattern could be breathtaking.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-04-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Cool worth going long on CXC or buying some CCU an bullion

100:1 Naked shorts on silver ---will go down in history as the biggest manipulation of a metal price---------

well explained by Lebed-

http://lebed.biz/economicnewsupdate04062010.html

me mate that brought 750 kilos of silver bullion has already seen his per kg value rise $50-$80 of real value if the above shorts have to be covered silver could well make all time new highs in weeks

he like me is buying more only he's buying 100kilos I just brought another 1kilo perth mint for $900

If anyone else is keen on buying some real hard currency checkout- Trademe - there is some new bullion sellers that are selling for real sharp prices.

hey I'm alll for a silver price exploding upwards but I just gotta say how for someone with 5000 subscribers that is a really unprofessional video. The whiteboard is supported on a chair and he doesnt even have a rag or a duster to rub out his mistakes , the concept explanation is vague and fumbling, wow I just dont see that successful look coming through here. while there might be more to business than image - it is kind of important.

I'm still not necessarily sure that I agree with naked shorting being illegal either... as we hope, if they JPM are massively nakedly short then when it spikes up they will have to buy our silver off us at crazy high prices. Though I do think it should work both ways in that longs shouldnt be restricted either (I understand they are?)