sharetrader
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: SILVER v USD

What's a good demo account to start learning about forex?

Also what is the minimum $ brokers allow you to start with?

is silver what you want to trade ENP ?

anyway I have two demo accounts

https://marketindex.rbs.com/uk/Trial...plication.aspx

and I used to use fxgame at oanda.com but as it wont work simultaneously with the real one (which I use all the time) so I moved to that RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) one above.

For real accounts for a novice oanda is good as it allows small balances and small trades. Can be a bit of an issue transferring the money over to them I used Paypal but one must have a verified paypal account
    I think the RBS one above for real live trading requires 50k but its only open to UK residents anyway. But the usefulness of their demo (to me) lies in the fact that it is using a very similar design and interface to Oanda and it includes indexes and bonds.

good luck
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

No not trading silver, just NZD traded with the likes of USD, AUD, JPY, etc.

I just want to try a demo account to see how the entire process works. Do I need a demo account from a NZ company or doesn't it really matter for learning purposes?

The reason I wrote it in this thread is I thought I'd get more responses.
    Last edited by ENP; 28-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.

the demo accounts I've mentioned dont care where you are located
    the RBS one is domiciled in pounds but does that really matter for demo trading?

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    the demo accounts I've mentioned dont care where you are located
    the RBS one is domiciled in pounds but does that really matter for demo trading?
    Choice, thanks.

Let the learning curve begin.

$22oz USD ----Like I said along time ago Silver is cheap an even at these prices still got along way to go till it reaches a fair value to other assets

http://www.theinsidetrader.com.au/in...ge=silver.html
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I listened to Robert Kiyosaki's advice. He said with regards to silver: "I believe this is the biggest investment anyone can make in the next 100yrs" I am currently buying silver bullion (Argor-Heraeus silver).

As a Distributor, the price for me is currently $USD 204.05 for 250 gm (8.818 oz).

No minimum purchase amount. Long term fundamentals for silver are not changing.. No new supply coming on and with all this stimulus worldwide it can't change.

IF you are interested in silver or gold: http://goldsave.co/
    Has lots of great educational stuff from people who want you to protect your wealth from government tax (inflation)

Yeah It's one amazing metal I have a stuffed shoulder (motorbike madness) I have used a 10oz bar of silver bullion like a heat pad as Silver is the best conductor of heat etc it heats up very quick on a small watt light(I have one small halogen light i can place the bar on top of the light source)within minutes the bar is quite hot as small enough to massage the tendons muscles round my shoulder joint helps ease the pain that an alcohol
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JPMorgan Chase & Co and HSBC Holdings Plc were hit with two lawsuits on Wednesday by investors who accused them of conspiring to drive down silver prices, and reaping an estimated hundreds of millions of dollars of illegal profits.
    The banks, among the world's largest, were accused of manipulating the market for COMEX silver futures and options contracts from the first half of 2008 by amassing huge short positions in silver futures contracts that are designed to profit when prices fall.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69Q5HQ20101027