sharetrader
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Headline says new capital for growth

Looks more like cash needed to stay in the game ...but growth sounds better ....and more seductive
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Headline says new capital for growth

Looks more like cash needed to stay in the game ...but growth sounds better ....and more seductive
    I need to dig into their books a bit. Because they made about $4m (or 15cps) profit last year and have just affirmed that they are looking for a similar amount in FY19. So whats up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I need to dig into their books a bit. Because they made about $4m (or 15cps) profit last year and have just affirmed that they are looking for a similar amount in FY19. So whats up with that.
    I usually associate ‘growth’ in terms of what extra one can grow over and above organic growth.

The new money is to roll out a nationwide digital radio network and significantly improve its Wellington CBD fibre network.

To me that’s spending on infrastructure to stay in the game ....without that spend well what would be they have in 2020.

Maybe there is some real growth elements in their strategy so i’ll forgive for saying growth.

But touting growth seems to be at odds of going to shareholders for cash and then saying they’ll give some back by way of dividend ...instead of funding growth out of earnings

Never mind

But last page of the press says TTK is @ SCREAMING BUY on the stated multiples

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...624/288985.pdf

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I usually associate ‘growth’ in terms of what extra one can grow over and above organic growth.

The new money is to roll out a nationwide digital radio network and significantly improve its Wellington CBD fibre network.

To me that’s spending on infrastructure to stay in the game ....without that spend well what would be they have in 2020.

Maybe there is some real growth elements in their strategy so i’ll forgive for saying growth.

But touting growth seems to be at odds of going to shareholders for cash and then saying they’ll give some back by way of dividend ...instead of funding growth out of earnings

Never mind

But last page of the press says TTK is @ SCREAMING BUY on the stated multiples

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...624/288985.pdf
    Exactly right winner what you say about what kind of spending. I was hinting towards capitalising infrastructure expenditure. If its done just to stay in the game you can be "profitable" by accounting metrics but have no cash for poor shareholders and ultimately go under. I will be asking some questions at the AGM. Even my paltry 1,000 shares gives me the right to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Exactly right winner what you say about what kind of spending. I was hinting towards capitalising infrastructure expenditure. If its done just to stay in the game you can be "profitable" by accounting metrics but have no cash for poor shareholders and ultimately go under. I will be asking some questions at the AGM. Even my paltry 1,000 shares gives me the right to ask questions.
    Unless that radio network gets heaps of new customers hard to see any step change in revenues

Hope F19 revenue growth more than F18

Guru

I see a whole bunch of directors and execs bought shares recently.... 6 of them to be precise.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/325936

Gotta be a good signal if any.

The share offer one can either pay by direct debit or cheque, the last time I used direct debit via. Linkmarketservices for Gentrack I was debited a $5.00.

Has any body used this direct debit system for payment for their TTK share offer, and were you charged a fee?

IMO

81% take-up @ 65c. Forsyth barr underwriting the leftovers , 1 .9 mill shares. Supposed to start trading again today. 4200 through @ 72 c
    OFFER: TTK: TeamTalk Limited - Completion of Rights Offer

Advanced Member

A bit of price firming this week, result must be due tomorrow or Friday, return to dividends?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    A bit of price firming this week, result must be due tomorrow or Friday, return to dividends?
    Jeez ....Teamtalk still exists

Good luck tim