sharetrader
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Looks interesting up again today...
    Do you think someone is going to make a takeover attempt again?

Well if you trust underlying market forces...stating the obvious...been in a tight 70 to 80 cents range last 9 months or so and suddenly over the last 2 weeks there is an upsurge in buying and volume. So yes something is going on..as investors of course we will be the last ones to find out LOL. My bet is that there is going to be some sort of announcement of improvement in performance and or reinstatement of dividends. Either or would be fine. This is an unloved stock so for there to be some resurgence of interest has to be something of substance rather than a few punters with some spare cash.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Well if you trust underlying market forces...stating the obvious...been in a tight 70 to 80 cents range last 9 months or so and suddenly over the last 2 weeks there is an upsurge in buying and volume. So yes something is going on..as investors of course we will be the last ones to find out LOL. My bet is that there is going to be some sort of announcement of improvement in performance and or reinstatement of dividends. Either or would be fine. This is an unloved stock so for there to be some resurgence of interest has to be something of substance rather than a few punters with some spare cash.
    Thanks for your comments captain personality. I have a few of these shares so naturally I would have an interest in the price and thought someone dropped the ball with a price sensitive press release or something. I have NTL they are famous for not telling investors anything.

My comments were of a general nature and not directed to you personally. (otherwise I would have added your quote in). But yes I do have a charming personality..thank you Hopefully your shares will be a good investment for you. Anyone owning these is either inherently a masochist or a new born optimist but regardless of the cut of your cloth..its always nice to come out ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Thanks for your comments captain personality. I have a few of these shares so naturally I would have an interest in the price and thought someone dropped the ball with a price sensitive press release or something. I have NTL they are famous for not telling investors anything.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

I like to think i'm an optimist... but then again I also have PEB so maybe i'm could be mistaken for the former...

Advanced Member

A bit firmer last week expecting dividend this year that should help be good to get rid of remainder of Farmside too.

Dont people talk about Teamtalk any more

This sounds pretty good

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...587/274937.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Dont people talk about Teamtalk any more

This sounds pretty good

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...587/274937.pdf
    Surprised they are still in business.

Advanced Member

Anyone share my optimistism about return to paying dividends with next profit announcement?
    Disc - hold

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Anyone share my optimistism about return to paying dividends with next profit announcement?
    Disc - hold
    Hi Tim23, below is taken from their 2018 Interim Report released 20/3/18, I guess it now becomes a waiting game.

OUTLOOK AND GUIDANCE We are pleased to say that our results demonstrate consistent improvement and that we are on track to meet our guidance. We are excited about moving into the next phase of our fiveyear plan as we reinvest into our infrastructure which is critical in producing better results for our shareholders. The aim of the company once these capital programmes are completed is to move to a dividend policy of paying around 50 – 70% of net profit after tax.
    The company is on track for a resumption of dividends along with reinstatement of the dividend reinvestment option at the end of financial year 2018.