sharetrader
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

I keep buying and SP keeps going down....maybe if I stop it will go back up? Trouble is of course its harder to bring your average price down the more shares you buy. Doesn't matter that much however since I console myself with the dividends. At these prices the projected 15 cents per year is a very, very nice little earner.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Now its at 1.61 buy and continues to creep down. I feel sorry for the seller with 92,240 to sell at 1.70.... they keep getting pushed down the sellers list by other more nervous sellers. What I cannot fathom is buyers not lowering the buy offers...the sellers keep meeting them so why would you not look for a lower entry? Go figure huh.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Now its at 1.61 buy and continues to creep down. I feel sorry for the seller with 92,240 to sell at 1.70.... they keep getting pushed down the sellers list by other more nervous sellers. What I cannot fathom is buyers not lowering the buy offers...the sellers keep meeting them so why would you not look for a lower entry? Go figure huh.
    Watching this share is like watching that dumb and dumber movie but I think those guys showed a lot more intelligence than the current sellers with TTK shares, can't understand why that big seller hasn't split his order up he's only sold 7k odd during the last few weeks, the minnows don't want to sit behind him so he's playing a part in driving the price down as he was top seller on the depth chart for a few days a while back

Sry, probably a noob question, but how do you see buy and sell orders?

IMO

Ask your broker/advisor for a email showing it or Join Direct Broking , ASB trading securities etc, then you can look at the live mkt price and depth.NZX is 20 min delay re prices and no mkt depth..

Quote Originally Posted by dagdaniel1 View Post
    Sry, probably a noob question, but how do you see buy and sell orders?
    If you are with ANZ Securities (used to be Direct Broking) and if you completed with them during the last 3 months a buy or sell order, than they offer you the option to look at the trading depth of each stock. Easy.

I suspect that other brokers offer a similar service, but don't know about them. Will likely cost either money, or you need to be an active customer (as with ANZ), given that NZX is asking for money to provide this information to the brokers.

Ok, thanks. Just sent in application to Direct Brokering, anyone know how long it takes?

Ok, thanks. Just sent in application to Direct Brokering, anyone know how long it takes?
    Must be now a decade or so ago that I joined them. At that stage it went through pretty fast (couple of days plus snail mail). No idea though, what the process is these days.

Took a couple of weeks for mine to go through, mostly because of the absurd amount of information that needed to be collected on my part.

ok, thanks. Not much info for me, so hopefully won't take too long.