sharetrader
Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

haha well they can't be that desperate?

Banned

Shame we can't broker an off market sale and put the seller out of his misery and make a buyer very joyful

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see our big seller has moved his price down to 74c from 78c so very keen to unload he obviously doesn't read this forum or have a lot of market nous otherwise he would have split that block up and made a smaller loss instead of driving the price down by forcing others to jump ahead of him with their small blocks. Actually I don't know why he doesn't take the dividend and add 10k to his pocket.
    Here is a conspiracy theory: couldn't it be the big seller does not want to sell at all (didn't had a lot of luck so far, and nobody really can be that daft - can they?)? Maybe they just want to buy more (cheaply ...) and are syphoning off all these cheap sells underbidding his ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Ok...Couta...24 cents that's my best offer..I'll meet you on the corner of Cuba and Ghuznee 5.04 pm and be wearing sunglasses and a grey overcoat with a Pac and Save shopping bag...unmarked bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Shame we can't broker an off market sale and put the seller out of his misery and make a buyer very joyful
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

HAh...maybe its David Ware telling us what he thinks the SP should really be!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Here is a conspiracy theory: couldn't it be the big seller does not want to sell at all (didn't had a lot of luck so far, and nobody really can be that daft - can they?)? Maybe they just want to buy more (cheaply ...) and are syphoning off all these cheap sells underbidding his ...
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Ok...Couta...24 cents that's my best offer..I'll meet you on the corner of Cuba and Ghuznee 5.04 pm and be wearing sunglasses and a grey overcoat with a Pac and Save shopping bag...unmarked bills.
    I think we could have a deal as long as you bring those unmarked bills in the most expensive bag you can find at Kathmandu ( Please bring receipt as proof of purchase)

Thought we were going to see a close below 70 cents today but punters saved by the bell.

Where will the bottom be?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Thought we were going to see a close below 70 cents today but punters saved by the bell.

"Zero"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well - this is the $20 Million dollar question. BTW - did anybody realize that this is all what is left in value (market cap) of this once proud great little telecommunication company? They certainly managed to grow their "little" attribute. Not so sure about the "great", though. Worst performer in my portfolio - but currently not sure what to do with whats left of the money.

If we assume that the second half is back to normal (and nothing unexpected biting anymore David's most valuable asset), than their current P/E would be a screaming buy. However - they said they expect it to be better than the first half, but not as "good" (shudder) as last year. This would put EPS below 5.5 cents. On the other hand - some lonely Reuter analyst still dares to predict EPS of 10 cents, which would equal a PE of 7. But than, maybe (s)he just didn't manage so far to re-analyse after last years downturn? Who knows?

I guess the question is whether they manage to arrest (or better compensate for) the loss of satellite customers to fibre. If they do, than they could have a great little future, otherwise we might be in for a long dragged out tragic end. What I don't expect is that they bite the dust quite now - the radio business has a number of long term customers with little alternative, but if this is all what is left, than we are lucky if they are able to maintain the 8 cents divvie they are paying now.

Would be good to get some news from them. Isn't David's quarterly update due - I am wondering whether they invested into another team building exercise - drinking through the night and playing poker?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

The bottom will be where it will be ,nothing for you or Percy to concern yourselves over leave that to those of us that are 75% down ( Actually when you are that much in the red there's really very little left to worry about anyways so all good) Any upside will nether the less be much appreciated and humbly received with open arms