sharetrader
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

TTK confirming their earlier results forecast - and making some positive noises:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/212550.pdf

* on track to meet the guidance provided in February
    * expected EBITDA for the second half of the year to be slightly above $6.0 million, but below $8.0 million
    * currently progressing the refinancing and expect a successful outcome prior to financial year end.
    * claiming good progress in a competitive market.

I guess nothing earth shattering, but at least it might help to stem the downtrend based on uncertainly ... no reason for the SP to drop?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    TTK confirming their earlier results forecast - and making some positive noises:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/212550.pdf

* on track to meet the guidance provided in February
    * expected EBITDA for the second half of the year to be slightly above $6.0 million, but below $8.0 million
    * currently progressing the refinancing and expect a successful outcome prior to financial year end.
    * claiming good progress in a competitive market.

I guess nothing earth shattering, but at least it might help to stem the downtrend based on uncertainly ... no reason for the SP to drop?
    Yep opening higher the vultures are circling,this share could hold deep value at these prices aye.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep opening higher the vultures are circling,this share could hold deep value at these prices aye.
    Yep, certainly did the trick. 4 cents up and no buyers at current levels left. 70 cents - next?
    ----

Its amazing how effective a good (or even slightly positive) media release can be. Also a positive move that they are "responding to shareholders". Good work Team.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Its amazing how effective a good (or even slightly positive) media release can be. Also a positive move that they are "responding to shareholders". Good work Team.
    You should take the credit Birman ..... told you the donuts would work ..... glad you asked some questions at the same time and that 'responded' to you

Well done

LOL Whiskers69 that's sort of like congratulating an All Black supporter for a test match win because they placed a $50 bet at the TAB... fortuitous is the word for today...followed closely by ..early days yet. However I'm purring at your apparent adoration
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You should take the credit Birman ..... told you the donuts would work ..... glad you asked some questions at the same time and that 'responded' to you

Well done
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes best to keep my thoughts about buying down trending stocks to myself?????!!!!

well it wasn't so bad afterall percy . Some fun and dividend along the ride

percy

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    well it wasn't so bad afterall percy . Some fun and dividend along the ride
    Well done then.!!
    Nice to be proved wrong,yet again!!!
    However, although it may not be as much fun,I do rather enjoy stocks in an uptrend who have the capacity to pay increasing dividends year upon year!!

Had earlier this week another look into TeamTalk and did as well the Altmann-Z Analysis. Last time I checked 0.27 (based on the 2015HY results) is not a good rating (down from 0.41 in the last Full Year results).

So I guess - they obviously can be lucky and make from now on lots of money - and I certainly hope that things will improve for TTK. Personally I decided however that for me the potential gains are not a fair reward for the risks we currently take with this stock ... and there was a time when I had more trust in the company management (probably unjustified) than what I have now.

In hindsight: should never have bought ... or at least sold latest at the time when David Ware distributed his newsletter describing their team building exercises (night long poker sessions combined with the consumption of spiritual drinks).

I sure hope I learned a lot from this exercise (holding TTK) - it was certainly not cheap.

Good luck to all holders - and I wouldn't be surprised if the share price now starts to climb (happened before when I sold out SML , but only for a short time ).

Discl: Fresh Ex-holder ... and this stock is responsible for by far the largest single loss I took that far in my investment career
    Maybe I should try to convince IRD that I purchased TTK with the intention to make a capital gain?
    ----

That is a terrible Altman-Z score

They don't seem to be in hurry to fix things do they. The bankers must ne happy