sharetrader
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

The hardest thing most investors have to learn is recognising the point when is enough..enough. Extremely difficult watching ones selections behaving badly. I have been following (and buying) this down for years and recently bought at 58 but my avg buy is decidedly sick looking. The only savings grace has been the dividend. I'm hanging on because every other (well most of them) that I've bailed out of, have subsequently arisen, eventually, lazaras like and if I had only held on or better, bought more, then would have turned a sick puppy into a Crufts ribbon participant. Not any easy thing selling for a loss and its no better holding and looking at a loss...only marginally better if one has an optimistic view. Luckily I have a sunny disposition I'm sure you aren't the only one BP who has lost faith. If I was smarter I would be joining you but then I never was very smart....as my Dad used to say when he despaired of my abilities...you are more stubborn than my grandfathers pig!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Had earlier this week another look into TeamTalk and did as well the Altmann-Z Analysis. Last time I checked 0.27 (based on the 2015HY results) is not a good rating (down from 0.41 in the last Full Year results).

So I guess - they obviously can be lucky and make from now on lots of money - and I certainly hope that things will improve for TTK. Personally I decided however that for me the potential gains are not a fair reward for the risks we currently take with this stock ... and there was a time when I had more trust in the company management (probably unjustified) than what I have now.

In hindsight: should never have bought ... or at least sold latest at the time when David Ware distributed his newsletter describing their team building exercises (night long poker sessions combined with the consumption of spiritual drinks).

I sure hope I learned a lot from this exercise (holding TTK) - it was certainly not cheap.

Good luck to all holders - and I wouldn't be surprised if the share price now starts to climb (happened before when I sold out SML , but only for a short time ).

Discl: Fresh Ex-holder ... and this stock is responsible for by far the largest single loss I took that far in my investment career
    Maybe I should try to convince IRD that I purchased TTK with the intention to make a capital gain?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

But your Dad still loved you Birman, and proud of what you turned out to be

LOL... thanks mum (presently being channelled by W69)
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    But your Dad still loved you Birman, and proud of what you turned out to be
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Besides not affecting dividend (hopefully) what does this really mean -

...bottom line reported NSAT will, as a result of wholesale interest rates
    falling significantly over the period, be negatively impacted by a non-cash
    charge relating to the market revaluation of our fixed interest rate swap
    portfolio.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Got it all sorted for you - urban dictionary says....

NSAT is a group of people who have nothing better to do with their lives except ruin peoples lives. They have their excitement by paying out people which they don’t know so well. If they make one mistake BOOM, their lives from then on are tortured with pay outs and rumours. Yes that’s right rumours, spreading rumours is the worst thing, like sexual stuff they didn't do, there is all sorts of rumours and a lot of the victims are quiet ruined by them. Some people leave the site that NSAT is on, some people move interstate. These people also harass their victims at their homes, on the net and even on the road.

Banned

Pretty much sounding like HC actually

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Got it all sorted for you - urban dictionary says....

NSAT is a group of people who have nothing better to do with their lives except ruin peoples lives. They have their excitement by paying out people which they don’t know so well. If they make one mistake BOOM, their lives from then on are tortured with pay outs and rumours. Yes that’s right rumours, spreading rumours is the worst thing, like sexual stuff they didn't do, there is all sorts of rumours and a lot of the victims are quiet ruined by them. Some people leave the site that NSAT is on, some people move interstate. These people also harass their victims at their homes, on the net and even on the road.
    You forgot the rest -

What the NSAT people don't understand is what their victims go through; pain, lost of friends, judgment, even depression and suicide.

These kind of ****ers need to be stop and stoped very soon before they hurt the wrong person at the wrong time and they would be blamed for their victims actions. I recently had a friend commit suicide but not because of NSAT but because of people who are just as cruel as NSAT.

NSAT even make websites about people (see example) even threads on a certain (UN named source).
    This is one of their many websites. www.kickthecrate.tk

NSAT #1: I don't care about you people Jamie is gay and Steph is just a whore.

Steph: You guys have ruined my life, and thanks to you's people try and run me off the road, that’s why the front of my car is dented.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

portfolio.
    Probably means they got fitted up with some of those nice Interest Rate Swaps the local banks were hawking off. Look on the bright side though - they could complain to FMA, like the farmers did, and get compensation for the losses

portfolio.
    I'd read that as "our financial hedging under performed and did bite David into his most valuable body part". Guess their EPS might be in the 2nd half somewhat higher than in the first half year (i.e. hopefully a bit better than ZERO), but not by much. Sounds like another dividend coming they can't afford to pay.

Discl: don't listen to me ... I sold out ... however: I still remember how it feels to hold this stock.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

The main thing for now is they have secured their bank funding for another 3 years and are making some progress