Whilst I agree with your overall view BB ...I don't believe there is enough liquidity or volume in this to entice serious traders...unless there is another surge in either direction. Doesn't look like it at moment but time will tell. Agony vs. opportunity sums it up well.
Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
While the reasons why TTK collapsed are obvious, and not helped at present by the past cavalier style of the management, there are a lot of people hurting now as their reliable divis are cut and as the chart shows, their capital decimated, and enormous uncertainty has overtaken the share price.

The immediate danger is that this share is exposed to the day traders, who are experts at scalping a few % points here and there. Yesterdays 10% up move is an example, a nice daily win for whomever has the skills to take advantage. Today however, some confidence crept in, it said 'hey, I'll give back a cent' but that's all.

Some holders will see this as opportunity, they will have confidence in the longer term that TTK can turn around the one poor performing business, of their four businesses, and if they buy now, their yield leverage is greatly improved in the future. I suspect the majority of holders are passive investors who have participated on recommendation, and equally, they will be the ones caught out by the news and share price collapse, but they are also the ones who haven't sold and won't.

That consensus may conclude that TTK will get this right in time and the current circumstances present a yield accumulation or yield buy-in opportunity that may never be repeated.

I would post a chart, but it I don't think it helps to illustrate the agony vs opportunity. That's pretty obvious.