sharetrader
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

another director buying ... looks like they feel the shares are good value at current:

https://www.nzx.com/companies/TTK/announcements/251418

percy

Be careful.
    Next they will be after increased director's fees to cover their share losses.!!
    Thought their chart looked like PPL's.Was wrong.TTK are only down 32% in the past year compared with PPL's 60.91%.!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 11-06-2014 at 12:39 PM.

I'd be waiting for some higher highs on this one before getting in. A break of the 1.70 resistance would be good but I'm also waiting to see if it'll go lower to sweeten up the deal from an FA point of view. Watching this one like a hawk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samdaman View Post
    I'd be waiting for some higher highs on this one before getting in. A break of the 1.70 resistance would be good but I'm also waiting to see if it'll go lower to sweeten up the deal from an FA point of view. Watching this one like a hawk.
    Why wait? Its a sweet deal anyway at these prices, many of us are holding at prices in the high $2s and not selling so what's 10c here or there unless your trading the stock

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Why wait? Its a sweet deal anyway at these prices, many of us are holding at prices in the high $2s and not selling so what's 10c here or there unless your trading the stock
    Yeah right!!!
    I am totally at a loss to comment!!!?????????????????? lol.

IMO

"Im a believer" by the monkees lol

percy

"We are on the road to nowhere",Talking Heads.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well I still think theres room to drop with this stock. and fundamentally your returns are going to be much better at a lower price. I reckon you're looking circa 12% returns with it getting 13+ at the 1.60 and below level. Of course it's all predictions (conservative on my behalf) but I'd be happier with a high return if all I had to do was wait for it. Which I think has the possibility of happening.

The other scenario I see playing out is it breaks the 1.70 barrier and continues on upwards. Then thats a new scenario I'd have to think about and decide whether I want to be in or out for that journey.

IMO

lol Little Creatures Great album saw them live at auckland town hall. Tina frantz broke a string on her bass guitar and changed it mid song; late 70's ? all dressed in black i was in the rearguard of the phalanx that rushed to the front with my canon film camera.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Sorry guys, times have moved on....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    "Im a believer" by the monkees lol
    These days people are Beliebers

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "We are on the road to nowhere",Talking Heads.
    David Bryne now sings vocals for house music, ironically describing some peoples attitudes towards DYOR. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_I1YBAozE