sharetrader
Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Cunning
    Bit difficult to say "Cunning Couta".!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bit difficult to say "Cunning Couta".!!!
    Just call me Foxy minus my tail but I hoping to grow that back again over the next few years, its been incinerated over the last couple of years.

Dilettante

That's also what I was being told when I was buying DIL in a downtrend between $3.80 and down to $3.45 just over a year ago !! I don't regret it.
    For FA-ers, isn't it about DYOR before buying into a company and barring any unexpected announcements, sticking to your guns !?
    Sorry not related to this thread per se !

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    .oldest mistake in the investment game is doubling down on a rapidly declining dog to ameliorate losses...usually just exacerbates one's losses.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That's also what I was being told when I was buying DIL in a downtrend between $3.80 and down to $3.45 just over a year ago !! I don't regret it.
    For FA-ers, isn't it about DYOR before buying into a company and barring any unexpected announcements, sticking to your guns !?
    Sorry not related to this thread per se !
    Always the odd exception to the rule mate. People buying Xero on the way down at $35 or this stock at $1.60 after halving from the high not looking too chuffed are they !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-01-2015 at 11:31 AM.

It is hard to believe that David Ware's holdings are so small, he is basically Mr Team Talk and now his holdings are less than $200K hardly his baby anymore.

I was on this at $1.52 held for my Divvy last year and escaped at $1.65 so reasonably happy but didn't like the look of indicators, mind you I was beating myself up a bit for not holding longer as I saw the SP keep increasing. Feeling I am quite clever but know that was better luck than management......I can't see how they will pay dividends as it is just irresponsible in my opinion and as Mr Ware will not profit that much anyways, he should do the right thing and make the hard call - before Westpac does.

Any possibility of a take over at these prices?? 75 cents could SPARK some interest.....

So whadya tink there Tony...should they make them an offer they cant refuse? Good lateral thinking there but its probably happened too fast for anyone to give it anything other than a ...Holy s**t have you seen what's happening with TTK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Any possibility of a take over at these prices?? 75 cents could SPARK some interest.....
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Banned

Think the market will be a little Warey of TTK

Haha Birman, make them an offer they can't understand might be more like it!

On a serious note are any of their Assets that are appealing to another party?
    Last edited by Tony Two Gloves; 27-01-2015 at 12:24 PM.

percy

Big guys usually kick the little guys when they are down.So rather than take them over I think they may give them a few well placed kicks.!!!
    ICEMAN and ROGER.I have back tested both DIL and TTK charts, using 50 day and 200 day EMA moving averages.Takes all the guess work out of timing entry and exits.KW is right,IT REALLY WORKS!!!