“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems pretty good result

And a divie

Could be a big mover today

Glad I brought this up when I did

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...553/329102.pdf
    Hey winner, I just tried to contact Jason Bull but he is busy. How do you reconcile the really good operating cash flow, yet the NTA declines from 69 to 59 cents?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Hey winner, I just tried to contact Jason Bull but he is busy. How do you reconcile the really good operating cash flow, yet the NTA declines from 69 to 59 cents?
    Probably somethingto do with those leases and this IFRS16 thingie

Let us know if Jason clarifies
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Probably somethingto do with those leases and this IFRS16 thingie

Let us know if Jason clarifies
    I will, I emailed him as he was busy on the phone. I think it has to do with the current portion of the Lease Liability which is about $5m which makes about sense. The IFRS16 thing does complicate matters. I really like the operating CF though. I hope the "investments in Assets" are real assets and not just maintenance expenses.

Seems I was wrong. The fall in NTA has to do with the Weighted Average number of share difference between FY20 and FY19 due to the capital raise.
    Last edited by blackcap; 25-08-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Share price has firmed a bit over the last week, with 173,000 shares traded today at 80. Still a couple of weeks until the ex divi date (1 October) for the 2.5 cps fully imputed dividend.

Presumably share price being pushed higher by yield chasers along with the potential for higher dividend payments in coming years out of increased cashflow once the capex spend falls away and opex savings are realised. I note that with $4.5m of existing imputation credits at June 2020 (equivalent to over 10 cps in imputation credits alone) that future dividends are likely to continue to be fully imputed.

Default Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post
    Share price has firmed a bit over the last week, with 173,000 shares traded today at 80. Still a couple of weeks until the ex divi date (1 October) for the 2.5 cps fully imputed dividend.

Presumably share price being pushed higher by yield chasers along with the potential for higher dividend payments in coming years out of increased cashflow once the capex spend falls away and opex savings are realised. I note that with $4.5m of existing imputation credits at June 2020 (equivalent to over 10 cps in imputation credits alone) that future dividends are likely to continue to be fully imputed.
    Great to see the share price finally back over 80. This feels undervalued and the environment should be conducive to disaster recovery solutions (remember when we went into lockdown back in March the mobile phone network crashed). Would be good to receive more regular updates from the Company...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by financewiz View Post
    Great to see the share price finally back over 80. This feels undervalued and the environment should be conducive to disaster recovery solutions (remember when we went into lockdown back in March the mobile phone network crashed). Would be good to receive more regular updates from the Company...
    Good call - thats always been their way very low key few updates to market - PGG, HGL are same as was MVN - a bit annoying as a holder which I am.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Good call - thats always been their way very low key few updates to market - PGG, HGL are same as was MVN - a bit annoying as a holder which I am.
    Agree..one gets the feeling they don't really give a hoot about shareholders. Pathetic div. What about some future plans and strategy to achieve them? Upcoming AGM will present the Board and the CEO with an opportunity to share these (if any) with shareholders, but wont hold my breath. Vital? ...yeah right. Seems just a cozy little existence for this team.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Agree..one gets the feeling they don't really give a hoot about shareholders. Pathetic div. What about some future plans and strategy to achieve them? Upcoming AGM will present the Board and the CEO with an opportunity to share these (if any) with shareholders, but wont hold my breath. Vital? ...yeah right. Seems just a cozy little existence for this team.
    And annoyingly their result date is never on the NZX website, I email CFO Jason Bull to get the date and back in the day the announcement was always late afternoon!

Smile Annual Report

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Great reading the Annual Report which was released yesterday on the NZX website. Highlights were the $29m in orders for the 2020 financial year - 200% up on the 2019 year. Also, great to see a customer from the Vital Cloud network came only 2 weeks after launch! The pic showing the vans & some of the team looked great as well. Expecting the share price to start to reflect the last couple of years of hard work in the coming weeks.