sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Thanks Phaedrus. I admit that I made many mistakes early on in my investing career and CLH is one of them. About 9 years in the bottom draw and yes, I am thinking about averaging down. Without trying to sound like a "flake" I believe that CLH is ripe for takeover action and I was wondering if technical analysis is hinting at some action.

I have been away from sharetrading for too long. But having opened a business sucked any cash out of me until now. I am looking for ways in again and had a look at some stocks that I still own and CLH is one of them. I will keep an eye on a possible outbreak of the longterm downtrend before jumping in again. Again, thank you.

Advanced Member

Looks like it has broken out of its longterm downtrend. Also directors reported a profit/cashflow upgrade today. Now seems the time to buy more?

Gapped up from 73c there silu.

Chart looks good, but now totally overbought and the 60 minute chart is starting to look toppy at 79c.

Its all good but at some stage this will need a breather by the looks of things, but Yep, it has broken its downtrend at 78c with a new recent high at 79c so hopefully it can hold up there for a day or two before taking a breather.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Not one I follow very closely but CLH put out a reasonable forecast today. Adjusting for the cum 3.1c dividend coming up it indicates a FY12 PE of around 6.7x. It's also on a historic yield of around 8%

On a 6 month chart you could say a close obove 78c would be significant?

I grabbed a few on open for a trade

Advanced Member

Also they are starting a Dividend Reinvestment Plan

discl. longterm holder and recently purchased more at 74.5 cents

Nice forecast today. I've had a reasonable holding since the break through 80c around 6 months ago. $1.20 was the target but I now estimate FY13 EPS nearing 15c so that target might be more like $1.50 now. Doesn't have the balance sheet of CCP but EPS are growing and its multiple is around 40% lower.

Advanced Member

Good thing I filled my boots at 75c a while back. Pays nice dividend (DRIP plan in place) as well.

percy

I am a bit late joining the party,brought a small parcel at $1.1925 this afternoon.

Seems to be a bit unloved lately.....

Back in this morning. Down around 20% in less than 2 weeks tells me it's oversold