sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran novice

I'm tempted too, but will wait and watch. Two directors selling 1m shares each about a month ago may have been the catalyst for the sell-off. Why they sold isn't clear but both still have substantial shareholdings.

Strangely it briefly pushed on to a new high after those director sales. Its a funny time of year, results are out so there is a bit of a news vacuum and then when these small-mid caps go ex div the liquidity thins out for a while. You can get some funny price movements.

I bought back half my initial holding

percy

Dividend.Tried to put my NZ bank a/c number for the dividend.Would not accept it.As I don't have an Aussie bank a/c I "appear to have a problem."

Movement today - presentation given - last slide net profit after tax guidance revised to 14.8 - 15.4 million (8.1 NPAT million net profit last finacial year) What has this amount been revised from?

It's the same revised total provideed in the interim results. I've been accumulating these under $1.45, it was due to pop

CLH up 9% today.... can't find any good reason why. PE of 15 doesn't make it look great value, but maybe pending results are going to to paint a different picture.

Advanced Member

A good result IMO and they continue to grow at a reasonable rate. It still seems to be a little too unsexy for a major price movement but fundamentals are looking better.

Trading halt today for capital raising. Wonder if this will be to expand their PDLs

Anyone else following this stock? Wondering if some people more experienced with this sort of SPP can answer, does CLH have a 1.65 target on its back?

Veteran novice

Hi Andy. I don't follow CLH but it's often the case that shareprices fall back to the SPP price. However, in this case the issue was fully subscribed, in fact the amount was increased to accommodate over-subscriptions which makes it particularly difficult to take a view on future demand. If the amount hadn't been increased I'd be more positive but it does look as though demand has been pretty well met. Sorry, I guess you'd come to that conclusion yourself.