sharetrader
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Just shows how good these bank analysts are.... Nickel from what I have read will still be in a small surplus next year. I'm not sure if that's including the ban from Indonesia continuing. I like Pan, know the management & they are smart, however I have also thought they are a little too corporate for a company their size.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Been looking at these guys pretty closely since they pulled back from their recent pump & dump up to a buck & now back to 35c!
    Compared PAN & MCR, both look pretty attractive at these levels, but PANs almost double production swung it as they will benefit more & quicker on any rise in Ni or continuation in the decline of the AUD.
    I haven't been a fan of Ni for a long time, but it does seem to have found some sort of floor albeit perhaps a little contrived due to the Indonesian ban, however I can't see that going away for a while.
    I also hope PAN hold onto their gold assets as I think AUD/Gold will continue to do well.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Would have loved to be buying PAN in the recent low 40's .....should be double that late this year

Excellent Results from Savannah North Drilling
    Highlights
    Excellent results have been received from the first three holes of the Savannah North maiden Resource drill program. Best results are as follows:
    37.2m @ 1.58% Ni, 0.67% Cu and 0.12% Co (KUD1533) from 318.7m, including:
    13.18m @ 2.02% Ni, 0.77% Cu and 0.16% Co from 318.7m, and
    16.70m @ 1.66% Ni, 0.77% Cu and 0.12% Co from 339.2m
    10.70m @ 2.12% Ni, 0.46% Cu and 0.16% Co (KUD1532) from 359.0m
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Veteran novice

It's a measure of how far the price of nickel - and Ni miners' shareprices - has fallen when PAN receives a speeding ticket for its shareprice rise from 8c to 14c!

Nothing to report, says the company, but notes that the PoN has risen rcently.

Veteran novice

Just for the record, PAN has announced a one for three renounceable issue at 10c - last sale prior was 13c. Issue is fully underwritten and the main underwriter, currently biggest shareholder, could take its stake to around 35% if there's a substantial shortfall. PAN's two mining operations will both be placed on care and maintenance pending an improvement in the nickel price. Settle in for a long haul!

Disc: Holding a small - now tiny - stake in PAN.

Yes why they never pushed ahead with their Gold project long ago .....esp when they had the cashflow from the nickel operations ....could have raised extra cash at a much higher price and would have be reaping the rewards now with high AUD GOLD price even if they just toll treated >>>rather than having no cashflows and the long wait they could have become a much more attractive diverse miner
    Last edited by JBmurc; 31-03-2016 at 10:53 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Veteran novice

Indeed! I seem to recall an optimistic statement several years ago touting PAN's ambition to become a significant diversified miner! Now the gold project is on the block in a buyer's market for such assets.

Veteran novice

Nickel price rises to 8 month high. Renewed life for those Aussie mines?

http://www.theage.com.au/business/mi...01-gpwv34.html

Veteran novice

Things are looking up for nickel. PAN has obtained project finance to to restart their Savannah mine.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201807...b1sh5kv2mb.pdf

Disc: Not invested.
    Last edited by macduffy; 17-07-2018 at 01:48 PM.