sharetrader
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

A nice break upwards which as previously mentioned should see $1.50 get tested.

Kinda kicking myself with this and a few other stocks, but Oh well cant be in all of them but some exposure would have saw many of you on the right side of the trade today anyway.

At present looking good and a nice spread with a few signals also being triggered.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Veteran novice

Yes, it was a strong day all round today. But PAN up 15.4% ?

Must be a good report due in a couple of weeks!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, it was a strong day all round today. But PAN up 15.4% ?

Must be a good report due in a couple of weeks!
    I do not think so, the nickel price will have severly affected their profit, they are still a good buy. But I'm sticking with WSA as my prefered nickel company, they are still coining it and will continue to
    do so.
    In the event of a world collapse, they will be the last man standing as far as earnings go.
    PAN will be able to ride it out, with plenty of cash and no debt. But maybe not much income in a worst case scenaro.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Morning folks,

As requested by Gazprom here is a chart of PAN. Posting this here keeps this thread and content on track rather than discussing in other threads.

PAN Daily & Intraday > http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/s...N-intraday.png

If the stock can break up ward of $1.38 and remain above there to make a new high and another higher low on the 60 min chart that would give incentive.

At some stage the daily MACD will also follow and if the price can test and break upward of the 13ema then a rally could offer some positive technicals to potentially test the higher 60 EMA which resides at $1.50 at present, which has not happened since Augs30 so at some stage this should happen again.
    Hey Gaz,

Are you out there mate?

With regards to PAN, I think you will see the target of $1.50 getting hit within the next week or days as previously posted.

Hope all is well and catch up soon.

Cheers~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Bought some more PAN today...seems to have been sold down aggressively. May be a little further to fall as has seen around $1.12 a couple of months back. Drivers for me is that they are cashflow positive, good dividend yield and can fully fund their gold project if required.

Gazprom

Veteran novice

May be a little further to fall
    With the price of nickel around 12 month lows I'd say there's a good chance of that being the case.

Can't find it now, but one of the brokers recently put a BUY on PAN on the strength of their Gidgee gold project. I'll sit this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    With the price of nickel around 12 month lows I'd say there's a good chance of that being the case.

Can't find it now, but one of the brokers recently put a BUY on PAN on the strength of their Gidgee gold project. I'll sit this one out.
    Gidgee looks really promising and gives PAN some diversification.

Agree with your sentiments....will look to buy more should it test that $1.10 and the year low of $106.5. They have cash and are still making money with Nickel at these levels.

Gaz

Veteran novice

It was UBS.

"
    SHARE CAFE COMMENTARY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAN - UBS rates the stock as Buy
    BY BROKER NEWS - 14/12/2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get More Commentary, Dicussion & Market Information On -
    • PAN - PANORAMIC RESOURCES LIMITED

The broker notes that the initial results from the Gidgee Gold Project, which Panoramic bough last January, look pretty encouraging. UBS expects further developments may start to unlock some value for the company.

Until then, the Buy call and price target are maintained.
    Sector: Materials.

Target price is $2.70.Current Price is $1.33. Difference: $1.37 - (brackets indicate current price is over target). If PAN meets the UBS target it will return approximately 51% (excluding dividends, fees and charges - negative figures indicate an expected loss).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "

Don't know how they arrive at 51%. Looks more like 103% to me - unless it's a pa return over 2 years?
    Last edited by macduffy; 16-12-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Super Investor

It's a test, maybe the target price should be $2.07?
    h2

I see RBC have a target of $2.50/sh in their report and Deutsche at $1.61/sh.

Just re-read a couple of announcemtns and see that first results from Gidgee due late December....