sharetrader
Page 701 of 840 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751801 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 8393

Right thread this time

I got an email the other day that AutoSelect is closing their Auckland and CH CH yards and Fleet partners, owners of AutoSelect, will send their ex-lease cars to Turners to sell - should be a boost for them

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    First quarter divvy should be announced anytime now me thinks.

Me thinks you could be right - I'm sure Tina will organise pressing the right button for us sometime in October ..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Me thinks you could be right - I'm sure Tina will organise pressing the right button for us sometime in October ..
    I'm counting on 6c/sh

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Right thread this time

I got an email the other day that AutoSelect is closing their Auckland and CH CH yards and Fleet partners, owners of AutoSelect, will send their ex-lease cars to Turners to sell - should be a boost for them
    Very nice. They're quite big operators so that should help supercharge Turners results.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Very nice. They're quite big operators so that should help supercharge Turners results.
    Not supercharge ---- TURBOCHARGE is the way to go
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not supercharge ---- TURBOCHARGE is the way to go
    LOL nice one mate...just for you seeing as Turners is a vehicle business https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B952&FORM=VIRE

In this day and age maybe we're both wrong and this "electrifies" Turners performance
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-09-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Trade Me: Median price for used cars spikes $3500 in two years

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...3DFAVJ7CJFK2Q/

Nice money if you're selling...since when do used cars appreciate in value? Now they do!
    Turners clipping the ticket on both transactions, plus there's at least a 6 cent quarterly div arising shortly. Go Turners!
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post

Nice money if you're selling...since when do used cars appreciate in value? Now they do!
    Turners clipping the ticket on both transactions, plus there's at least a 6 cent quarterly div arising shortly. Go Turners!
    Starting to look at my metal with new eyes.
    I like the "at least"!
    Last edited by clearasmud; 30-09-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Turners were also interviewed on Radio NZ this afternoon regarding the increase in second hand car prices. Good exposure as the spokespeople for the second hand car trade.
    It is easier to get the required mark up on higher price vehicles than lower prices. Higher prices also equal higher loans which is another key part of the business

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post

Results out from WHS and HLG this week, (in particular recent trading), show the lockdown effects on business at the moment are very real and they hurt. Last year they paid 20 cents in total, (from memory), so even if they maintained that run rate with the pending quarterly dividend at 5 cents in my opinion that would be an outstanding result in the circumstances.

On the subject of liking one's own car...sometimes the fine art of contentment is a difficult art to master but its much easier when the value is going up
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-09-2021 at 06:29 PM.