sharetrader
Page 739 of 840 FirstFirst ... 239639689729735736737738739740741742743749789839 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 8393
    Investor

Proving to be another nice income stock on NZX, 7c divvy payout is nothing to be sneezed at.

Guru

"last years earnings is only 10.7 ! Arguably the best value stock on the NZX with excellent growth prospects going forward."

with a GLOBAL DESPRESSION coming... when?

might have to start having a better look at nearly every, anything that can pay a DIV....

perhaps it time to collect old bangers and send them off to Turners?

I mean under valued vehicles that run on polluting fossil fuels supplied by autocratic murdering camel owning tribes man and war crazed criminals.....

i mean ? Do we have any gas fields to explore? Anything anywhere?

Does NZ have any minerals worth digging up beside some old bones of the original inhabitants of these there pacific islands....

Or do all we have is some tree huggers outlawing the very Japanese rust buckets we are looking to make a killing off....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-05-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Proving to be another nice income stock on NZX, 7c divvy payout is nothing to be sneezed at.
    Road map to FY25 indicated 26 cps annual dividends by then. Making no assumptions dividends will grow in a straight line FY22 (23 cents), FY23 (24 cents) FY24 (25 cents) and FY25 26 (cps) but if they did and TRA paid 24 cps next year, gross that up for imputation credits gives 33.33 cps (24 / 0.72), which on a $3.80 share price is a gross yield of 8.77% !
    By FY25 the yield on today's share price might grow to 26 / 0.72 = 36.11 cps gross = 9.5% !
    All on a 60-70% payout ratio, how's that !

Imagine if they lifted the payout ratio to 80-85% and initiated a dividend reinvestment plan to fund the capex, what would the yield be then !
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-05-2022 at 09:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep will be on a packed ski bus 5 days a week for 6 wks this coming winter. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I would rather poke myself n the eye with a blunt stick then jump on a bus in Auckland
    Both eyes every day as far as I am concerned for what Couta1's doing LOL
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

"payout ratio to 80-85%"

is MR B attending the AGM and pounding his PAW on the table?

Or are they expanding there chain and require some more CAP X.

Last edited by Waltzing; 25-05-2022 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    "payout ratio to 80-85%"
    is MR B attending the AGM and pounding his PAW on the table?
    Or are they expanding there chain and require some more CAP X.
    No I'm perfectly fine with the existing divvy policy. I like the way they're reinvesting about a third of profits back into organically growing the business.

Guru

With the slow down in EV production yet to occur but on the Horizon looks like the Fossil fuel polluting transport system is going to be around for a while.

Plenty of the current rolling stock will find a home and TRA looks like it in a perfect place to make some coin.

It is Retail after all...

"last years earnings is only 10.7 ! Arguably the best value stock on the NZX with excellent growth prospects going forward."

might have to start having a better look at nearly every, anything that can pay a DIV....

I mean under valued vehicles that run on polluting fossil fuels supplied by autocratic murdering camel owning tribes man and war crazed criminals.....

Does NZ have any minerals worth digging up beside some old bones of the original inhabitants of these there pacific islands....

Or do all we have is some tree huggers outlawing the very Japanese rust buckets we are looking to make a killing off....
    If we had any minerals worth digging up you wouldn't be allowed to. 🤓

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    If we had any minerals worth digging up you wouldn't be allowed to. ��

could be some gold bars or other precious minerals hidden in some of the old bangers ..

TRA appear to be a bit of a gem in the world of Car Recyclers - can't not like that
    Last edited by nztx; 26-05-2022 at 07:31 AM.

Legend

I do believe there might still be some well hidden troves of precious stuff about the place ..

The ASX listed mining companies are busy prospecting them right now on our turf

Their staff are likely to turn up at Turners at some stage for their wheels upgrades
    Last edited by nztx; 26-05-2022 at 07:35 AM.