sharetrader
Page 498 of 840 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 8393

Well done Percy. Spot on as usual.
    SCOTTY

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Had a good conversation with one of Turners branches recently. Very impressed with their upbeat positive sharing. And if what they said is indeed correct, that they will need to move to bigger premises soon ,well it reminds me of that great Doors song " Ive been down so long it looks like up to me". Heres hoping.
    Glad i topped up after talking to a few turnrrs branches, the time paid off.. Where else can one get a good yield now and yield is King atp.

percy

Glad i topped up after talking to a few turnrrs branches, the time paid off.. Where else can one get a good yield now and yield is King atp.
    Good on you doing your own research,and then backing yourself.
    It really works.
    Thanks for sharing.

Well looks like that update will solidify and confirm the uptrend that has begun. Onward and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well, one step at a time with quick recovery of 4c divvy.
    Pleased to see that - It now puts me back to break even point

Was that 'bad news' a month or so a ploy to get the share price down to stupid levels so they could buy really cheap shares in the buyback

Sneaky as

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Was that 'bad news' a month or so a ploy to get the share price down to stupid levels so they could buy really cheap shares in the buyback

Sneaky as
    Yeah really clever by Todd and directors. Thats the best way to use "inside information" in a legal way to benefit the company and shareholders. Well done.

(Except the ones that sold out may not think it is that clever if we are looking at all sides of the coin)

All those minimum wage workers in Auckland should be getting their large pay rises by now. Must be time for a new car on favorable finance terms.

I'm completely unimpressed, with the Wellington car yard on the basin reserve. The site is scruffy and half of it is still in gravel.
    The cars are imports and ex lease. Turners makes no effort at all to refurbish the ex lease cars (apart from vacuuming) they are covered in stone chips, scuffs and pin dents. Walk over the road to Honda or Toyota and get a signature class (as new) Toyota for only a liitle bit more. Turners also imports some really odd cars, problematic Europeans and boy racer WRXs. (3 in Wgtn) I see they still have repos in the auctions so I hope they are not from in house finance deals. They had a $120,000 Mercedes coupe repo this week in Wellington

Banned

Try SKT for yield. Hold your nose and look under the covers. SKT is not going broke and has a number of Buy recommendations based on value from outfits like MorningStar and FatProphets. SP has declined muchly but there is good value for every animal. SKT still has valuable media rights and good customer base. Hope springs eternal and new CEO might make a difference.